Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Should’ve been a double play
  2. I just grabbed some shot glasses. Here we go again
  3. Id probably rather have Nunez pitch
  4. I can’t believe JOSH TAYLOR is pitching in the 7th inning of a close game.
  5. A fun drinking game me and my friends do is a shot every time Red Sox bullpen allows a run. We’ve almost died a few times this season
  6. I apologize for spelling errors in advance, I consumed a bit too much alcohol tonight. Help me out auto correct!
  7. The Tigers are very very bad
  8. Buck Farmer is a beast
  9. Mookie is locked in. Great AB
  10. Nunez has NEGATIVE 1.3 war this season...
  11. Once Moreland comes back, he should be gone. Nunez has been one of worst players in baseball past two seasons. I understand being careful with Hernandez, but he and Holt can share time, and if really needed, Chavis can play 2B too, chavis isn’t good defensively but at lest he adds something, Nunez is a 0 tool player, bad at everything.
  12. I’ve always been a Hernandez fan. I’m glad he’s finally healthy. Dude has a nice swing and uses the whole field. He needs to stay on the roster
  13. Nunez needs to be DFA. He doesn’t do ANYTHING.
  14. Porcello has been hanging s*** all night, tigers are finally making him pay
  15. Porcello doesn’t look good. You guys are hating on Jacko but he’s absolutely right.
  16. Man do the Tigers blow
  17. I really like Marco Hernandez. He needs to stay on team
  18. Mookie has been killing the ball the last week or so, it’s nice to see him get some results
  19. Mookie has been hammering the ball lately
  20. He had to shoot way more than he should've because Heat were bad and had a lot of injuries. He's an elite defender and is elite catch and shoot guy. 37% from 3 for career and shot 45% from the field the year before. He's severely underrated.
  21. Rays just won on a walk off bomb
  22. 2018? Brogdon has been in the league at least 4 seasons now lol.
  23. They lost Butler and Redick but got back Richardson and Horford, they didn't really lose a lot. They're still really good.
  24. Tigers just tweeted that we'll be started at 8:15 EST
×
×
  • Create New...