Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Good hold Vaz. Score here please
  2. Can they please bring in some more Pedro Báez like pitchers?
  3. This is a really, really good team. I enjoy watching them play (not vs us though)
  4. Very surprised this ended up well for Barnes. Hopefully we can walk it off here
  5. Oh gotcha. Pollock is good too, he’s just battled injuries
  6. Umm what? Bellinger is having a Mike Trout type season. Dude might win triple crown
  7. Wow Barnes is lucky Bellinger didn’t launch that lol
  8. I have a bad feeling about Barnes in any inning period tbh lol
  9. I agree. Mookie is killing ball tonight. I want game in his hands. I’m almost always against bunt unless it’s Leon or Nunez because they’re awful and will probably hit into dp
  10. Idk about you guys but this dodgers team looks for real to me. They have a lot of talent.
  11. I have a bad feeling about Barnes, especially against Bellinger
  12. I feel like every time he comes here and posts something absurdly weird, good things happen
  13. Kinda surprised they pulled Ryu, he was dealing
  14. What the actual f*** is this post lmao
  15. Xander CRUSHED that one. 1 run game
  16. Mookie hit his balls harder and further than Pollock and has a single and a double while Pollock has a 3 run homer. Baseball is funny
  17. I feel like way too many people question Mookies approach. I think he knows what he’s doing
  18. Mookie has been killing the ball tonight. He could easily have 2 homers and a single. Instead he’s only 2-4 with double and single.
  19. Thanks auto correct. I clearly meant Fernando Atari and not Fernando Tatis!
  20. Yeah I do remember the A’s and Diamondbacks being good. Sox played them both early in the season and I really liked the A’s crew and the Diamondbacks guys seemed solid too. Don’t watch many Padres games but I do watch a lot of Fernando Tatis Jr highlights and I love the calls for the crazy stuff he does. Always liked Orsillo
  21. Dodgers have best record in baseball and are one of most popular teams. It’s still majority Sox fans, but the Dodgers fans do travel well.
  22. I don’t have a chance to consistently listen a lot of those teams, but I get off around 10 pm a lot on week days and I’ll sometimes put a random west coast game and I feel as if most, of not all of the west coast teams have good announcers. Only exception is mariners, the main play by play guy is really annoying and biased.
×
×
  • Create New...