Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. They were all opposite field homers too, that barely played RF wall. Baseball is a weird game.
  2. I get Manny had his issues off the field and sometimes on the field (defensively), but that guy did some AMAZING things on the field. I wish I could watch him in his prime again. Truly one of the most gifted hitters to ever play the game.
  3. Do you guys ever just seen something absurd and have no recollection of it, Manny played in 2011 with the Rays? WTF? He went 1-17.
  4. Manny may have left on bad note or whatever, but that guy was one of the best hitters I've ever seen in my life and he helped contribute to two world series and was an MVP of one of them. He needs his number retired.
  5. Am I? I don't know why it happened, but it did. Travis D'Arnaud of all people is 3-3 with 3 homers and 5 RBI, 2 walks and hit the homers off Paxton X2 and Chapman.
  6. Not sure if good or bad news... But Travis D'Arnaud just hit his third homer of the game, a 3 run go ahead homer off Aroldis Chapman to Give Rays 1 run lead over Yankees in 9th.
  7. Speaking of retired numbers. I think we should retire Manny's.
  8. How would this stealing 1B thing work?
  9. Nunez is a good dude, he always played hard and I think we all will forever remember his pinch hit home run in the world series. He had his moments and was loved in the clubhouse.. That being said, man was he a frustrating player and I'm not sad to see him go.
  10. We have about two weeks to make this decision.
  11. The frustrating seasons keeps getting more and more irritating
  12. I love when JBJ goes oppo
×
×
  • Create New...