Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Good defense that inning... I wish E-Rod could field his position like a normal pitcher though. I feel like plays are way closer than they should be due to whatever the hell he's doing defensively.
  2. As much as the Sox have gotten screwed by short homers this year, I'm glad we finally got a cheapie, especially against the Yankees.
  3. I haven't been able to watch a game in over a week due to work/moving/life. Am actually pretty excited to just chill, have a few beers and watch the Sox.
  4. It is especially weird because guys like Travis D'Arnaud, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Hill and etc have a three homer game. Baseball is odd.
  5. As I've said all season, he isn't a problem, its only a matter of time before he turns it up, and letting him walk with be a ridiculous mistake. He is a special talent and these players don't come around often. Pay him.
  6. Hopefully Cashner doesn’t suck ass tomorrow
  7. The last time Austin romine pitched was against the Red Sox in playoffs last year, he gave up a bomb to Brock Holt to let him complete cycle
  8. Sandy Leon is an elite hitter vs position players
  9. I believe that’s also the only park Trout has never homered at, which is just crazy with how good he is
  10. Even though we won, I’m still pissed off watching that. This bullpen is awful
  11. Idk, we’ve had so many bad ones
  12. Come the f*** on walden you jack ass
  13. Can it ever be easy with our bullpen?
  14. Lol. I literally didn’t know what to do. It was 100 degrees outside, no internet, no cable, no magazines, I settled for alcohol
  15. Come inn workman. The thing that worries me with him is the walks
  16. My internet at my apartment went out for almost 24 straight hours, I forgot how boring life can be
  17. As I’ve said many times. I’d pay Mookie whatever he wants. Even when he’s 0-4, he’s probably made a big impact.
  18. Who would you rather have?
  19. The plays that Mookie makes like, are so underrated.
  20. Idk off the top of my head what the numbers are. But in recent memory, Reyes/Wright, Jeter/Arod, and last years Lindor/Ramirez were all really really good
  21. Why is this guy mowing the Sox down. The orioles announcer said he’s already set his career high in strikeouts
  22. I was offered free tickets to the game and had to pass. This weather is miserable
×
×
  • Create New...