Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I will say the one thing that annoys me with ESPN is whatever they do to make the crack of the bat exaggeratedly loud. It sounds like every hit is ripped
  2. And I hated Arod as a player but in the booth he’s fine. He’s decent on shark tank too. I’d rather listen to him than Joe Buck
  3. The only teams announcers I have a problem with really are Mariners, Yankees, Orioles, Jays and Rays. I don’t think hawk does White Sox anymore so even they’re fine. Some of those teams it’s only 1 or 2 guys in the booth but they make it unbearable. I listened to Tigers guys last week and they were good. Fox is by far the worst though. Joe Buck is an Idiot, and his dumb comments about Gary sanchez went way under the radar, and the fact they let AJ in the booth is a shame. He’s really bad
  4. I don’t mind Arod. I think other two are mediocre. Worst crew though is fox. f*** AJ Pierznski and f*** smoltz
  5. If a guy is out by that much, he shouldn’t of been sent
  6. That one I could understand an umpire getting wrong. Calling Xander out at 1B was one of worst I’ve ever seen and is unacceptable lol
  7. That 4D replay was actually pretty cool.
  8. f*** the shift! Let’s go
  9. Beni needs to do something
  10. This fat f*** at 1B really sucks
  11. Xander was clearly safe. Is this umpire blind? He looked clearly safe live
  12. Mookie and Devers both rip the ball, only one gets a hit
  13. I’ve always thought this too. I remember a few year ago JJ Hardy hit two pesky pole homers in same game
  14. Hopefully bats come to play. This pitcher is really good
  15. This umpire is ridiculously bad. If he is what the umpires in minors have to offer, he is making a great case for robo umps.
  16. Easy to say now, but around the time of the trade, everyone had Beni as untouchable. I thought Beni and Moncada were both superstars, but the trade helped the Sox win a world series so I'm still fine with it. At least I benefit from Moncada on my fantasy teams.
  17. Even as bad as our pen is, I don't miss Joe Kelly
×
×
  • Create New...