Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Is anyone else getting really dumb view where it looks like I'm watching the game on a TV, while on a tv? WTF ESPN
  2. Yeah, he is truly awful. He and A-Rod need to go... Mendoza is okay I guess, she doesn't really get to give much input with the other two idiots talking the whole time.
  3. I don't know whats worse that, that JBJ threw the ball to no one, or that Matty V had no idea that Didi was ruled out because JBJ caught the ball and was confused as to why Didi didn't get 2nd on the play.
  4. I guess I'll take it, but would've definitely preferred to get Xander over to 3rd also.
  5. I really don't get why some of you guys have so many issues with Jacko. Yeah, he likes the Yankees, but he does contribute and can take shots and he can give shots. If you think he's a troll, you don't even want to know what some of the other Yankees fans who previously posted here were like. Jacko and bkzwhitestrican are both cool in my book, even if I f***ing hate the team they root for.
  6. I mean worst case 3/4 is still very solid in a 4 game series. Its obviously disappointing because we had Sale going with a chance to sweep, but as long as we keep winning series and can just get in the playoffs, anything can happen. Division is probably pipe dream.
  7. Not really, because the error allowed another run to score.
  8. Moreland could've ran as fast as he possibly could, he's out by a mile at 2B still.
  9. Hopefully someone is warming up. I don't trust Sale to get through this inning
  10. Sale is still good, he's going through a rough patch, but overall, he's still be good this season. Not the elite Chris Sale were used too, but still solid. Selling low on him, especially in a pennant race, is dumb.
  11. Sale is giving up some rockets. Nice play by JBJ though
  12. I feel like ESPN talks about everything, except for what’s happening on the field lol
  13. I honestly like Didi. He’s good player and seems like a good dude. I was just wondering where that Doctor s*** was coming from lol
  14. I don’t know, but Judge really struggles at Fenway
  15. Yup. Not a fan. I think it’s partially because I play MLB the show a decent amount and he is so irritating in the game lol.
  16. I’ve heard the Sir Didi nickname, the doctor thing makes no sense though. I think Matty V is just dumb
×
×
  • Create New...