Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. This umpire is so inconsistent. I hate that
  2. This is exactly how I feel
  3. I mean, he made solid contact. Just unfortunately to wrong part of the work
  4. We’ve seen a lot of superstars retire in prime recently. Calvin Johnson, Patrick Willis and now Andrew Luck.
  5. I’d rather Marco get a shot then a guy hitting under .130
  6. Stop using this f***ing bum
  7. There is no excuse for the Red Sox starting Gorkys Hernandez next season. He wouldn’t start on teams like Baltimore
  8. ESPN is reporting Sale WONT need TJ surgery. That’s good news at least
  9. What is with the random Gorkys Hernandez love anyway? I thought it was a joke at first but I’ve seen numerous people mention him as a potential starter next season. He’s turning 32 next month, has a career -0.6 WAR, mediocre defender, doesn’t walk, strikes out a ton, just all around sucks. What’s the deal with the love for him?
  10. Eduardo Nunez can also play the OF. Just because they can doesn’t mean they’re even decent at it, or that we’d want them out there. Also, Gorkys Hernandez is a complete bum. If he’s starting games for us, were probably very very f***ed.
  11. I know there is a lot of debate about it we should bring back JBJ. I understand moving on, but if we do, it better not be able to have JD play OF full time. He is horrible out there and has injured himself numerous times in his career running into walls. If JBJ Is gone, they should be targeting a cheap alternative option. For example, Jarrod Dyson level player.
  12. At least Owings has an impressive resume on his Wikipedia page
  13. I can understand thinking the season is over and all that. It’s been rough. But Chris Owings is a complete bum. If one of the worst teams in MLB released him, why the hell would Red Sox not only pick him up, but have him start vs left handed pitchers? He can’t hit ANY pitcher. Cut this bum and give Holt/Marco all the AB at 2B
  14. Elbow injuries and meeting with James Andrews are very serious causes for concern.
  15. I just mentioned it because I had seen it recently and as a big horror genre fan, I thought it really sucked. Obviously, just my opinion though.
  16. I know he didn’t do anything tonight, but we should DFA Cashner. He’s brought bad luck to this team. Go back to baltimore
  17. Except it’s a really bad movie. It’s like watching Pet Semetary
  18. Two weeks till college football and less than a month till NFL. We’re close
  19. I think we can all agree our starters and pen, both suck, especially andrew Cashner and Matt Barnes
  20. I don’t know why I turn these games on anymore. It’s torture
  21. 1 run in 2 innings. They’re great
  22. Wow. I can’t believe the Red Sox bullpen gave up another late inning bomb to lose the game. Real shocker
  23. If they give up a run here, they won’t be pitching 3 innings
  24. The good news is, we tied the game. The bad news is, we are the 2019 Boston Red Sox and our pen sucks balls
  25. This is what I’ve been saying. Why was Marco ever sent down? He was playing well and he brings energy, he’s always hustling and making plays.
×
×
  • Create New...