Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. The off day s*** is ridiculously stupid. We shouldn’t have Sam Travis ever batting cleanup or Chris Owings ever playing period. Looks like DD/Cora are throwing the towel in for the season. Bring on NFL
  2. But even if we admitting the season is over, WHY CHRIS OWINGS? He is trash. Let Marco Hernandez get some play time
  3. If you are waiting the white flag, it would make way more sense to let Hernandez get ABs, not a bum who was released by one of worst teams in MLB
  4. I seriously can’t believe Chris Owings is starting and hitting lead off for the defending champs.
  5. This seems accurate
  6. At least it’s almost football season. Saturdays and Sunday’s will be way more enjoyable
  7. Cashner f***ing sucks. Go back to Baltimore
  8. 33 homers in 620 career MLB games. Career .650 OPS. Was released by Royals after hitting .133 and is turning 28. Future is BRIGHT
  9. Why the f*** is this guy on the team, why Marco Hernandez Is in AAA?
  10. Marco Hernandez was playing well, hustled, brought energy, is versatile, why was he optioned?
  11. Nah we clearly need to employ and use Chris f***ing Owings. Bat him lead off too!
  12. Is this a thread wanting Ryan Weber to start over Chris Sale? What the actual f***?
  13. This is seriously one of the worst, most unprofessional umpires I’ve ever seen. Get the f*** off the field
  14. I usually don’t care to complain about umps much, but this is the worst umpire I’ve ever seen. He’s worse than Angel Hernandez. What the actual f*** is this ********
  15. I did face Josh Hader in HS. He was pretty damn good, didn’t throw as hard as he does now. I like to brag that I had a .667 OBP again him. I was 0-1 with a walk and a HBP. I couldn’t imagine trying to hit him now though lol
  16. I don’t think people realize how hard it is to hit Aroldis Chapman
  17. JBJ should take till he throws at least one strike
  18. Thanks Didi... we need some runs here
  19. This camera job, or view or whatever you want to call this s*** is awful. I really hate ESPN
×
×
  • Create New...