Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Alright I’m out. Josh Taylor should be released after the inning
  2. Yeah I’m about to see what this Kong/Godzilla is all about
  3. Yeah that was brutal. Almost ever hit was a line drive too. It wasn’t soft contact
  4. You know, the 2021 Boston Red Sox aren’t very enjoyable to watch.
  5. Honestly I had/have very mediocre hopes for this season. But I guess there is some positives. Houck and Eovaldi looked good. The offense isn’t this bad, and it’s extremely early. I’d give a little more time before completely giving up.
  6. Orioles closer is a guy who maxes out at 85 MPh and can’t throw strikes, and they couldn’t capitalize off him. Not good
  7. It’s gonna be a long season
  8. Yeah that was my logic too. I don't like Sanchez, especially because he's a Yankee but he's a guy I've drafted multiple times and he's such a beast when he's on for a weak position in fantasy. I think Vazquez definitely has the higher floor, but I think Sanchez ceiling is way higher. I know his defense is questionable but that doesn't matter in fantasy. If he can go back to his power hitting self where he's high homer/run/RBI guy, I'll happily take that. I wanted to take Garver as a backup option because I think he bounces back too, but someone took him lol.
  9. And I didn't even know there was a video chat option. I would be down to do one in the future though. I think I have a few people from here on social media already.
  10. I'm not gonna lie. I lost some interest in baseball last year due to pandemic and other things happening in life during it, and I was incredibly lost in the later rounds. I plan on being active in the league obviously, especially on waivers, but my friend was hating on my team saying all my picks were reaches. I think only picks he liked value wise were Andrew Vaughn and Gary Sanchez lol. Its also really hard to tell who was actually declining last year, who had a bad season due to covid/injuries and who had fluke seasons... but I guess that'll be sorted out soon.
  11. If no one else wants him. I’ll make the sacrifice and take Mike Trout
  12. I don’t even think I know AL East as well as I should anymore. I just saw Orioles depth chart and had no idea who those guys were and/or didn’t know guys like Freddy Galvis were in Baltimore. I really need to do a mock or something before draft lol
  13. Yeah I meant about the season overall. But player wise, I have pretty low expectations for Dalbec. I never really viewed him as a 1B of the future type guy, but if he ends up exceeding expectations, great. I just think he profiles more as a high power guy with mediocre OBP and lots of strikeouts
  14. Dalbec has been on fire. I have extremely low expectations this season so I’m hoping this team can exceed them and be a surprisingly competitive team, but we’ll see.
  15. Alright I have Zelle set up through my bank app apparently. If you can message me the info for how to send the funds I can use this to send payment I believe. Sorry for the hassle. I have no idea what happened to my PayPal account.
  16. I’ve never used Zelle, but I’ll check it out.
  17. I’ve never used any others besides Venmo or PayPal. I can create an account on whatever would be easiest for you though.
  18. I cannot get my PayPal to connect to my banks or cards. Do you have Venmo or any other forms of virtual payment that I could set up? I’ve tried contacting PayPal and they told me it’s an issue with Navy Federal, which Navy Federal of course told me was an issue with PayPal.
  19. How much is the buy in again? $20? I’ll try getting it sent by this weekend. I’m having issues with my PayPal account connecting to my bank account
  20. Would that Sunday be possible? That's my birthday weekend and I'm not sure Ill have much time that Friday/Saturday. That Sunday I'd be able to draft at any time though.
  21. My three favorite players were Mookie Betts, John Wall and Antonio Brown. None of them play for my favorite team anymore and all got traded. I still like all three of those guys but I have decided to no longer have a favorite player after that happened lol.
×
×
  • Create New...