Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Can Plawecki stop hitting into double plays
  2. Schwarber signing a life time extension in Boston would be okay with me
  3. Lmao at the Schwarber celebration
  4. The good with Schwarber and JD far outweighs the bad
  5. I know people always debate if “clutch” is a real thing. Call it what you want, but certain guys seem to always come through in big games and big moments. Kike Hernandez and Kyle Schwarber are two guys who definitely do
  6. What a f***ing game for Kike
  7. Tanner Houck needs a lot of props for his performance tonight. He was outstanding
  8. This is one of the dumbest posts I’ve ever seen on this forum, and that’s saying a lot. You do realize Devers is only 24 right? You’re also comparing him to generational talents in Griffey, Bonds and Pujols. I guess you’re also forgetting how Nelson Cruz career started. He used to “swing out of his shoes” on every pitch and didn’t even become a regular MLB player till he was 28, 4 years older than Devers. But, whatever.
  9. Would you prefer Erod or Pivetta? Sale is the right call
  10. Rays are extremely tough. I’m happy to beat the Yankees but Rays are different animal
  11. I know. I meant he’s annoying in terms of being good. I don’t have an issue with him personally.
  12. Arod guaranteeing Gerritt Cole wins Cy Young as Red Sox clinch… lololol
  13. I think ARod is going to suck off Stanton after the game
  14. Stanton is an annoying *******
  15. A 5 run lead with no one on is a great time for Judge to be up!
  16. I mean we’d feel same way if Yankees won. No need to hide it lol
  17. Great inning for Robles. 3 more outs
  18. If JD is healthy though, he and Verdugo are both in lineup tonight 100%
  19. Arroyo or maybe Dalbec, no way they were sitting Verdugo vs a righty
  20. I still don’t feel as confident as I should with this pen
  21. Verdugo with two huge hits
×
×
  • Create New...