Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

JAG

Verified Member
  • Posts

    65
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by JAG

  1. If true, don't pay too much, this guy is good but hurt every year. Also include Holliday. Bello, Mayer, and a low prospect for them.
  2. I think he might be fine for 3 innings, he seems to run out of gas around 60 pitches though.
  3. Pull the trigger, 3 years of a 26 year old PROVEN right handed power hitter for a player who hasn't been in the majors. He played in the outfield as well as catcher. Just don't let him play in that stupid pre season nonsense called the WBC.
  4. Getting a right handed 26 year old PROVEN power hitter that has played in the outfield and first base as well as catcher that has 3 years of control for a player that hasn't been in the majors is a no brainer. I bought in on Roman Anthony and it has gotten us nowhere. He did have a great WBC performance though. Pull the trigger.
  5. I didn't look that up because I watched the nationals recently and could have sworn he was on the right side, my bad
  6. the nationals are shopping Luis Garcia Jr who has experience at 2nd base, nice right handed bat
  7. oh that kid would be an unbelievable get, especially since the evil empire is looking for a catcher, the only thing is Colorado has him under control for a few more years and they have new investors so I am not sure they will give him up
  8. the sox won't face their best pitcher, Trevor Rogers, so hopes are high. I wonder who will pitch tomorrow. I wish we would hear something about Crochet and Anthony.
  9. yes I understand but I want some kind of hope that the summer isn't lost. I am not the kind of fan that wants a good draft pick next year. The sox are a big market team, let's act like it.
  10. you aren't wrong but I hate quitting. I have hope that the summer isn't lost. Why aren't the yankees ever sellers? aren't the sox a big market team? I am hoping for some miracles after the all star rest.
  11. Amazing win!!!!!!!! I was at yesterday's game, there is just a bit of Karma around them. Wilson Contreras signed my nephew's ball before the game!!! Was real nice to the fans. Buy Buy Buy....we need Roman and Garrett.
  12. Buy Buy Buy.....if not now then when do we stretch the kids out? Anthony and Crochet back. Arraez should be easy to get. Go hard for Trout. Don't give up the hot prospects but Duran, Mayer, Bello should get some return from the Giants or Angels. If Trout is willing the angels should be happy to give up the contract that he is owed. After today's game, it is Karma.
  13. well fortunately, the redsox are the perfect foil (except Saturday) for the mets. the mets can't pitch and the sox can keep the mets bats quiet......if it is bello Saturday at least he will be motivated
  14. the reason I don't pay attention to data or predictions is tonights game, they have no rhyme or reason to be winning this game. a rookie pitcher that wasn't on anybody's radar as far as mlb prospects go is pitching like he has been in the league for years, the no name offense is scoring off the ace of a first place team oh I will be at Saturdays game so if they lose, I apologize
  15. mayer is trade bait except he is always hurt or when he plays doesn't produce, horrible 4th pick
  16. also no rice in the lineup, boy last night was the most exciting game so far lets make it two for the rookie starters against the evil empire, Red Sox fans are very forgiving when the boys beat up on the spanks oh and Mayer joined his delicate twin on the IL, time to get what they can for Mayer what a wasted pick
  17. not sure we lose much, what a bust of a #4 draft pick, I like Durbin more and more. not just because he has started hitting but he injures his finger in Colorado (an injury the delicate two would probably need the IL for) and Durbin says hell no, pop it back and I will hit a homer against the evil empire, I like this kid for that and so won't Boston fans trade Mayer if anybody will take him in a package with bello
  18. true, however lightning struck twice for the yankees? they took a chance or had scouting that told them to take the chance. shouldn't the sox had taken that chance because they should of had their eyes on these guys from Boston? I don't believe in luck and certainly not twice the brilliant sox scouting department brought us Mayer and Anthony......hey at least Roman had a nice WBC
  19. it is one thing to hate the yankees because they buy all their talent, but this is more fustrating Cam Schlittler drafted in round 7 pick 220 from Walpole MA went to northeastern Ben Rice drafted in round 12 pick pick 363 from Cohasset MA went to Dartmouth They were both right under the redsox noses and they managed to screw that up, now they contend for the cy young and a MVP
  20. the dodgers have two top prospects, Josue De Paula (OF) and Zyhir Hope (OF), if Gray waives his no trade either one would be a great trade
  21. maybe....2021 draft pick 4 Marcelo Mayer avg. 221, 3 HR, 22 RBI, 18 run, 44 hits....pick 22 Colson Montgomery avg. 218, 20 HR, 45 RBI, 36 run, 59 hits......pick 62 James Wood avg. 273, 20 HR, 49 RBI, 70 runs, 82 hits I really wish the Red Sox could get something right, anything, the yankees who never get high picks ever have two homegrown talents competing for the MVP and the CY Young. Cam Schlittler drafted 220 in the 7th round and Ben Rice drafted 363 in the 12th round
  22. I am not sure there is anything left to root for. Last night the starter pitched great , Guerrero pitched great, then the strength of the team the back end of the bullpen did something I have never seen and probably never will again, 8 straight hits to the worst team in baseball to blow the game they are sellers and in the last two months we will be watching the AAA guys playing at Fenway while the overpaid veterans get the summer off on the IL or are playing elsewhere
  23. yep, after last night my hope is gone for this season, the Red Sox are more difficult to watch than the Rockies, the Rockies have no pitching but some of these kids are fun to watch with Hunter Goodman being a stud, we were suppose to have one of those but his hurt hand is keeping him out all year that came from swinging a bat regarding next year and the kids, not sure what they are going to do but don't they have to give up some prospects to be able to get some offense to compete next year or is it all free agents? or do we need to have another season like this one
  24. Please don't sell yet. I can't stand feeling like a Rockies fan. Go get Arraez from the Giants so he can lead off and play 2nd base. We win today and have a great road trip. I have tickets to Citi field in July and don't want to watch two sellers.
×
×
  • Create New...