Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

JAG

Verified Member
  • Posts

    65
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by JAG

  1. probably unlikely they will blow a 4 game lead with 6 left, however they are playing two teams that are still fighting for something, also they probably won't let tolle or the other starters go too far in the games, starting position players will rest too probably
  2. They earned it. Good news.
  3. clinching after a loss isn't the issue, it is celebrating with champagne for accomplishing nothing but mediocrity, if they lose in the first round again then they accomplished nothing this year, I don't think we will see fans wearing t shirts because they got into a wild card in 2026
  4. it is so embarrassing to have these guys celebrate with champagne after a loss, they haven't accomplished anything until they get through the first round, terrible look in my opinion
  5. a champagne celebration after a loss, embarrassing, they haven't done anything until get through round 1
  6. if Rafaela is back Duran is the odd man out, both Cleveland and the cubs still have something to play for so if they can win this week it should be a confidence boost going into the bronx
  7. It doesn't appear to be a stellar trade deadline with Adley and Mead. However, I am hoping for a full healthy season of Adley next year. He is a good player and could put together a nice offensive season when healthy.
  8. I like this lineup against Warren. My family knows there will be silence in the house at 130pm today so prepare well.
  9. He can go 0-5 in Boston. He is getting paid enough to have fans care instead of partying all over town with Marcello.
  10. I always liked Adley ever since he was drafted number 1. Disappointing career so far with all the injuries, with what the sox gave up they should have gotten Holliday with him. Let's hope the 3 hits jump starts his bat. I watched him last night and kept saying hit one out against the evil empire and you will be in sox fans hearts forever.
  11. So Duran is sitting for both games of the doubleheader and White is the left fielder? Really? Roman isn't an improvement over this guy? So frustrating, we play the yankees for home field advantage in the playoffs in August and Jones is the leadoff hitter and White is the left fielder. What could Roman possibly do in AAA that he can't do with the MLB club?
  12. I think Anthony and Story are coming back Friday, isn't there a rule about being eligible for the postseason the player needs to be active prior to September 1st? Duran will lose playing time between Roman and Mickey playing. I also think Duran won't be here next year. He is a good player that needs a new team out of the spotlight of Boston.
  13. I think Anthony and Story are coming back Friday, isn't there a rule about being eligible for the postseason the player needs to be active prior to September 1st? Duran will lose playing time between Roman and Mickey playing. I also think Duran won't be here next year. He is a good player that needs a new team out of the spotlight of Boston.
  14. Tolle has gotten better as the season goes on, so much for treating the rookie delicate and limiting his innings, let him work
  15. well it is Tolle time, also scherzer is garbage, may the utility players in the starting lineup look like starters against mighty max
  16. I am starting to feel like a redsox fan again after these last three games. The utility players are playing like utility players again. Adley is suppose to be back tonight, I hope he brings his bat because he only got one hit when he played with Worcester.
  17. there is a lot I don't like about modern baseball, I am almost 60, but bullpen games just don't make sense to me. go to a six man rotation if you want to save innings. is your organization so desperate for starters there isn't one guy at AAA that can come up for a start?
  18. It is such a great feeling when you think they have a chance to win every game. No fear of any team. regardless of what the future holds this has been a fun summer with some fun players to root for, Tolle at the top.
  19. going 7 would be a major accomplishment for him, the A's are without their two best hitters so it should be easier than the dodgers and he went 6 with them
  20. I wish it would include Holliday. of course depends on what they give up....bello and Mayer
  21. from the redsox perspective yes great get. How bad is the competition in MLB if the royals trade Witt? It's really sad that these teams can't compete. there are teams that may never have a guy go into the hall of fame with their logo because they have to get rid of the stars.
×
×
  • Create New...