Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Maxbialystock

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,348
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Maxbialystock

  1. Richards seem to be coming apart at the seams.
  2. my, my. speak of the devil.
  3. Boy, is it. And a killer when we go GIDP.
  4. Great job, Richards. I take back all the horrible things I almost said about you (but didn't).
  5. Whoops. Stripling is out after 76 pitches and a double that definitely should have been caught. Fine with me. The combo of that knuckle curve and fast ball was working.
  6. And he is throwing it a lot, so much so his "highest spin rate in MLB" curve ball has been a waste pitch.
  7. Richards' fast ball sure looks like a cut fastball.
  8. Wake up, shmuck! They are playing this game in Florida. Oh, my.
  9. Fast ball right down the middle and Gonzalez hits an easy grounder.
  10. Stripling curve ball looking better, but still low.
  11. Looking back, I gotta thank Cora for going with Andriese for the last 3 innings last night. Saved the rest of the bullpen while keeping him off the mount for up to a week. Smart.
  12. Fasten your seat belts, this could be a bumpy night. Unless, of course, the Jays go the ever popular GIDP route.
  13. Simpsons a much better show.
  14. Well, welcome back, Kotter, I mean Kiki.
  15. Whoa, nellie! Great K! Boy, I love to see the other team swing and miss at a high hard one--for a change.
  16. Is the wind affecting the pitches? A whole lot of hard hit balls by both sides this inning.
  17. I think that out at 3b was a great dive by Devers and late signal from the 3d base coach.
  18. Ump sure ain't helping Richards any.
  19. Good grief. Amazing top of the 1st. Now Richards needs to keep it at 5-0.
  20. That’s fair. Great pitchers definitely have greater value for us fans watching.
  21. Hernandez CF Verdugo RF JD Martinez DH Bogaerts SS Devers 3B Vazquez C Gonzalez 2B Dalbec 1B Cordero RF Franchy's back!!!! Could be to give Renfroe a rest (against a righty pitcher).
  22. You have absolutely no peer in laying down stats that tell great stories. Stunning. Wild applause! Clemens was great, but stepped over the line, which to me is unforgivable.
  23. Once more into the breach, but without the bad dates (remember that scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark?). I still like mvp78's thread, "Since they lost last night, I need to tell you what I REALLY feel about the 2021 Sox!" I agree: "they're pretty good actually" and "this season has been downright enjoyable." But now we're 1/4 into the season and the AL East these days is the nastiest dogfight in MLB with 4 teams over .500 and just 1.5 games between the #1 Sox and #4 Yankees. Last night Ryu did a great job, but tonight Richards is going against Stripling, so a real chance to even the series. Both are righties.
×
×
  • Create New...