Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Maxbialystock

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,348
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Maxbialystock

  1. True. I honestly think he could be tired, but I trust Cora's judgment on that. Freddie Hicks up to his usual routine.
  2. Hicks The Frightener now pitching for the good guys. At least he frightens me.
  3. Gotta admire Crochet. a ton of guts. A quality start on an off day.
  4. Great plays, catch and throw. 2-2. Crochet is definitely struggling. Now we got a bunch of righty bats going against a righty reliever.
  5. I hear you but object to the the word "failed." Winning a series is not a failure. Whoa!! That was a very dangerous HBP by Crochet. In the 5th with the first 2 men on.
  6. Not sure that was luck. First and foremost the Sox pitching was fantastic. The first Orioles run was unearned because of Wong's passed ball and their second was on a fly ball Duran or Rafaela could easily have caught. All three Sox runs were earned and came from dingers. I do not in any way want to make light of the Sox errors, which infuriated me. But I love that Bello battled through them.
  7. Don't get me wrong. I'm ecstatic about the win--one of the best this season. But getting there was painful. The lineup couldn't hit or play defense. Funny thing that the two guys who failed to catch that fly in left center that gave the Orioles their 2d run are the same 2 guys who singled and hit the homer to win the game in the 9th.. From the outhouse to the penthouse in just 2 swings.
  8. With 3 runs in the 8th they went ahead 9-8 and kept it. If Crochet wins tomorrow--and after tonight I have my doubts about the hitting--this will have been one of the best road trips I can remember.
  9. Good golly, miss Molly. That sounds really good--keeping Gio and Chapman, moving Tolle up, and signing a good starter from somewhere.
  10. Well, I personally went completely ape because of the defense and lack of hitting. I envy you.
  11. Refsnyder tomorrow I think, but Abreu is TBD. Could not agree more tonight's win was huge.
  12. When? Wasn't Hamilton the guy nailed on an attempted steal?
  13. Humoungous guts by the pitching staff and that one incredible, beautiful, decisive swing by Rafaela. A game to remember. I still thing some of our guys are tired.
  14. I kept saying he had 2 great months in June and July, which I thought were hopeful signs. August has been awful, but tonight Rafaela was right back in June-July with a double and a dinger and 2 gigantic rbi's.
×
×
  • Create New...