Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

iortiz

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    17,903
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by iortiz

  1. Get LAM-TV. Here you can get access for only 20 bucks/month. It works in any android device but you need at least 20 MBS internet speed. They open you all the sport channels including MLB Network, movies, series, and adult content. If you want further information send me a DM.
  2. I think that Houck, Taylor, Whitlock for instance are better bets than Robles If you ask me, but yeah, He is rolling right know.
  3. Oh yeah, but still the concerns are there and valid since he is nothing close to be a consistent or very good/elite RP.
  4. Neither a one month sample. Or 2 or 3. Look at Barnes. Robles was a disaster when he arrived to Boston and you don't need stats to figure out. Most people wanted him and his pal from Pittsburgh gone. Robles has improved a lot recently no doubt, and hopefully he keeps that way. Geez I guess he has even earned the closer job for now. Also, career numbers in fairly large samples are not meaningless even for relievers. Robles is the definition of inconsistency when you look back at his career. Quoting Forest Gump "He is a box of chocolates, you don't know what you are going to get". A700's concerns regarding Robles are 100% valid.
  5. As I said, we will win against TB. We are going to play way better than we did recently against them. I have no doubts. Let’s go!
  6. I saw Whitlock warming up. I guess he needs some activity.
  7. He has improved a lot but somehow I don’t feel comfortable when he is on the mound.
  8. I didn’t say that.
  9. Oh yeah, no doubt about that. JD will be always in the Lup when healthy.
  10. It’s incredible how Robles has turned the corner since he got here. He’s a completely different pitcher.
  11. Arroyo gives you strength at defense. We didn’t need JD here.
  12. Yeah, it’s the dumbest thing in baseball. If they want a WC elimination, it should be at least a 3 game series.
  13. Terrible base running though.
  14. That’s likely game!
  15. Work the count Alex, as you know brotha
  16. Hopefully we bring at least a run here.
  17. Lol! you should try Spanish language broadcasting compadre. They are not that bad I guess lol
  18. Devastating slider!
  19. Houck keeps perfect since DC. One more kid!
  20. Starting to see long faces in the Yankee dugout.
  21. Awesome man! Enjoy it!
  22. Horrible swing there.
×
×
  • Create New...