Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

iortiz

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    17,903
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by iortiz

  1. I still don’t understand why Verdugo does not leadoff.
  2. Aside Braiser who sucks, the BP looks solid.
  3. yeah I just made a couple of moves lol
  4. Braiser about to give the lead. Pull hiss ass out of the game. He sucks!
  5. X can’t hit to save his life. Hopefully he’s traded or something. Story has to play SS and JBJ CF.
  6. Cole is sinking again against elite hitting.
  7. X is hitting 136. He has to take one or two games off.
  8. If he can stay healthy he will be an OBP machine.
  9. Geez X couldn't even move the runner
  10. Geez Whitlock makes it look so easy man lol
  11. Then we are f’d. Dude sucks!
  12. As I said in ST, Brasier is trash.
  13. JDM is useless lol
  14. I’m liking what I’m seeing from this kid Crawford.
  15. It wasn’t in my book. 78 pitches? This generation is made of crystal. Also as I said he had gained confidence. BTW and once again, Verdugo should leadoff.
  16. It wasn’t in my book. 78 pitches? This generation is made of glass. Also as I said he had gained confidence. BTW and once again, Verdugo should leadoff.
  17. Cora s*** the bed pulling Houck. He had gained confidence after SO Donaldson.
  18. Braiser as I said is trash.
  19. I think there was a delay compadre. All good! Your team is destroying me badly lol
  20. Verdugo has to leadoff already btw
  21. So we just can’t hold a lead since Gm 4 against HOU? F’ brutal!
×
×
  • Create New...