Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

iortiz

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    17,903
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by iortiz

  1. Where in the hell is Reddick?... Tito you piece of s...
  2. Ubaldo Jimenez Rumors: Wednesday By Tim Dierkes [July 27, 2011 at 8:39am CST] Yesterday's Ubaldo Jimenez info: about seven teams are in on him, but the Yankees and Reds are best-positioned to make a deal if the Rockies are as motivated as has been reported. *So far, the Rockies' asking price of*"three sure-thing young players, including one pitcher who goes into their rotation immediately" has not dropped. *The latest: As of yesterday, the Reds were the most motivated Jimenez suitor and the Red Sox were more seriously inquiring than the Yankees, reports Joel Sherman of the New York Post. *Still, the Rockies appear amenable to doing a Jimenez deal for three of these Yankee youngsters: Manny Banuelos, Dellin Betances, Jesus Montero, and Ivan Nova. *The Yankees, however, are hesistant to even include two. *Ownership is not pushing Yankees GM Brian Cashman to make a deadline splash, writes Sherman, and the front office is more focused on relievers.
  3. BTW I liked that Lackey had showed some heart the other day offering his services as a reliever, hard to see these days with all those divas out there in the majors; Let's go John!
  4. Hehe...I mean, he can't be worst than the last piece of s***, right?... Ok,ok, not that sure but he better do just fine and once and for all probe that he is for real.
  5. You're damn right, Inexcusable. When I just saw that, I said... Another damn inning, but then he made the call and I just said... WTF?, unbelievable!
  6. Sooner or later and better sooner we need to get a 4th/5th decent spot. So... What is available or tradable these days? Nobody really knows, but Theo should be looking for some long shot since this is urgent to fill in the short/mid/long term. I don't know what you all think about this but I'm not that confident about Buch's healthy; I mean, even pitching at some point, I would be concerned about the quality of those pitches since the pain will remain there (according to the Docs) and will affect his delivery although he doesn't tell, you bet; that's why this issue has to be considerate before the T-DL, and mostly since we are a serious contender for the WS this year.
  7. ...and who would you send bat 2nd? Scutaro?CC?no way! Reddick? It wouldn't bother me.
  8. Jimenez, Kuroda, Garza or whoever decent; but bring him right away; our bottom QS pitching is shameful.
  9. I have a good feeling about Lackey... Win!
  10. For real. He is awesome. For How long did he sign?
  11. We; since it is our team.
  12. +1 or send him to a team where he can get fun like the Nats or the Astros. Seriously he doesn't even throw strikes he is ball,ball,ball,ball,HR,HR,ball,ball....
  13. He won't even be in Boston anymore...I would be surprised if he starts again..
  14. What is the balance?... I can imagine that rule applied not even in a bad offense team but a mid-class offense team.
  15. This offense is ridiculous. I hope that CC put his s*** together soon and reach those Tampa's days...can you imagine that... back to back 1-7
  16. mmm could he get more bitches? :harhar:
  17. We are an unbalanced team, right now. We better recover Buch or/and bring a solid SP, we can't go like this to the WS, a solid team wouldn't forgive you with 4-5 Rs deficit.
  18. His management is reduced to one and only one thing: his damn 7R rule, not exceptions!:thumbdown
  19. Crawfor, you better don't blow this!
  20. I don't use to watch TF's press conferences, but I wonder if the reporters in Boston ask all these things to Francona straight and without fear or some kind of commitment. I definitely would do.
×
×
  • Create New...