Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Holy s*** what a win!! Alex Gonzalez!!!
  2. Paul Byrd (1-1, 6.08 ERA) vs Joe Saunders (13-7, 4.81 ERA) Not a favorable match up... Red Sox are going for 7th win in a row, hopefully Byrd can pitch at least somewhat decent. Youk, Drew, V-Mart all out. Red Sox Lineup Jacoby Ellsbury - CF Dustin Pedroia -2B Jason Bay - LF Mike Lowell - 3B David Ortiz - DH Rocco Baldelli - RF Jason Varitek - C Casey Kotchman - 1B Alex Gonzalez - SS
  3. Nicely done, Ramon Ramirez.
  4. 2 on, none out. Score, please.
  5. I don't think he's going to dominate or get rocked. I think he's going to go something like 4 innings and 2 ER. Bowden or Tazawa.
  6. Daisuke Matsuzaka (1-5, 8.23 ERA) vs John Lackey (10-7, 3.53 ERA) It will be interesting to see how Dice-k does in his return. I really hope he does well as the Sox will need him if they make the playoffs. Lackey has been pitching very well lately. He pitched a complete game shutout his last time out against the Mariners. Sox are on a 5 game win streak, lets make it 6.
  7. s***, my bad, can a mod fix the title? It should be 9/13.
  8. Jon Lester (12-7, 3.44) vs James Shields (9-10, 4.02) Bring out the brooms, time for a sweep. Hopefully Seattle can help some and we can get some distance between us and the Rangers.
  9. Nice k, 1 more out.
  10. Nice, 2 more outs, please.
  11. Not sure if I'll be here before 12, so I figured I would make game thread now. Clay Buchholz (5-3, 3.92) vs Matt Garza (7-9, 3.85 ERA) WIN. Edit: Pitching matchup might be wrong, different sites have different matchup's. MLB has Buchholz/Garza. ESPN has Lester/Garza.
  12. Amazing game to finish off a day of amazing games. Great day of college football.
  13. Awesome inning.
  14. Banned? Did I miss something?
×
×
  • Create New...