Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Wizards beat the Celtics. :thumbsup:
  2. I just hope this years dunk contest is at least exciting or something.. last years was terrible.
  3. So... back on topic, anybody see Blake Griffins game today? He had 47 and 14 and has basically locked up the ROY award and may be headed to the all star game. This guy is definitely the real deal.
  4. I think its official, the Cavs are the worst team in the NBA, it seems like they've routinely been getting blown out.
  5. Well I mean id obviously want my team to win over Lebron, but I'm a Wizards fan and they have like no realistic shot at winning a championship this year and Id much rather have Miami win then Lakers, Celtics, Knicks or most of the other teams contending for a title right now, especially with the way Cleveland handled Lebron leaving.
  6. Just because the way the Cavs owner and fans handled Lebron leaving I hope he wins a ring, he owed Cleveland nothing. Granted he could of handled it better (For example, telling the Cavs owner he wasn't going to re-sign before going on TV). But he carried that Cleveland team on his back, this team is absolutely horrible without him.
  7. Losing by 55 happens like what? Once an NBA season, that was absolutely pathetic.
  8. Ill take him I guess then.. there isn't many options left (Two who I were considering would put me over the cap)
  9. I cant find like anybody I want.. Is Andruw Jones left?
  10. Wall wasn't great tonight, he had some solid stats (22 points, 9 assists, 6 rebounds), but he only shot 6-19 and had 6 turnovers.. But he did make all 10 of his free throws and was huge down the stretch. Edit: and I think he got hurt, him and Blatche left the game and didn't return at all for the overtime.
  11. I went to the Wizards/Kings game tonight, it sounds like a s***** match up but it was actually a really good game, it went into overtime and Nick Young dropped 43.
  12. If I come up tonight you guys can skip me again
  13. Im kind of in a rush, but is Will Ohman left? if he is ill take him, if not ill find somebody else, later.
  14. I meant to post this earlier, my fault, you guys can just keep skipping my picks, I have a crazy amount of homework and have basketball practice tonight, ill try to get pick in later tonight.
  15. Ramon Ramirez, RP $1,155,000
  16. Damn, I cannot find any good relievers not taken.
  17. Yeah you can still just skip me.. I need to get to bed now and im on my ipod, so Ill just make pick when I get home
  18. If I come up you can guys just skip me if my pick comes up.. I'm about to go watch MD/Duke game and I have no idea who I want right now and dont have enough time to search up people to send a list.
  19. A.J. Pierzynski, C Salary: $6,750,000
  20. Hey is it alright if I change the list I sent a little earlier? I've kind of changed my mind after doing some research and I can make my pick now.
×
×
  • Create New...