Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. It honestly wouldn't surprise me, they have a lot of talent and guys like Adam Jones and Matt Wieters have been expected to break out for a while now and this could be the year. They have some good looking young pitchers and their offensive is pretty stacked from top to bottom.
  2. I really don't think getting Felix right now is realistic, we dealt a lot of our prospects for Adrian Gonzalez. Plus its only been 3 games and we were facing one of the best offenses in baseball in a hitters park. Id like to see more of the staff before saying we need Felix. I don't see any reason why the Mariners wouldn't demand a ton for Felix and rightfully so. He is arguably the best pitcher in baseball.
  3. I know its only been 4 games, but the Orioles look really impressive so far. I hope this doesn't continue, most of the Orioles fans I know are already annoying, if they are actually good it would be horrible for me.
  4. Orioles actually look pretty good.
  5. Welcome
  6. Wizards have won 2 of the last 3 on the road, improving to 3-35 on the road. Andray Blatche, Javale McGee and Jordan Crawford have been on fire lately. Hopefully they can carry this into next season.
  7. Oh good, Wakefields coming in.
  8. Shelvin Mack is on fire right now.
  9. RED SOX (0-1) Ellsbury CF Pedroia 2B Crawford LF Gonzalez 1B Youkilis 3B Ortiz DH Drew RF Saltalamacchia C Scutaro SS Pitching: RHP John Lackey (14-11, 4.40 in 2010) RANGERS (1-0) Kinsler 2B Andrus SS Hamilton LF Beltre 3B Young DH Cruz RF Moreland 1B Torrealba C Borbon CF Pitching: RHP Colby Lewis (12-13, 3.72 in 2010) Also, Daniel Bard will NOT be available tonight
  10. I have Carlos Santana, so I'm happy.
  11. Jordan Crawford had a triple double tonight, I'm really liking the package we were able to acquire for Kirk Hinrich.
  12. Big Papi just hit a home run.. on opening day.. against a lefty.
  13. Welcome
  14. Julio Lugo by a pretty good margin.
  15. A little fight just happened in Wizards/Heat game. Juwan Howard, Big Z and John Wall all just got ejected
  16. Welcome to the site
  17. Williams was also playing with an injured wrist, an injury that has caused the Nets to considered shutting him down for the rest of the season. Williams had been struggling a lot with that wrist even before the match up against Rose. I think the poor shooting performance had more to do with the injury then Rose playing great defense.
  18. No kidding , but its nothing new for the Wizards, they usually play like this every game.
×
×
  • Create New...