Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I think he argued at least 3 calls last night and they showed him barking from the dugout another 3-4 times, so Id put the over/under at 5 and ill take the over.
  2. Not surprisingly, Zaza and J-Rich were both suspended 1 game.
  3. Sign Bengie Molina, please.
  4. I agree. Also, Im not saying I think it should happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if Dwight and J-Rich at the very least get fined. I think only one deserving of suspension though is Zaza.
  5. Strike 3! Sox win!
  6. Good s***. 1 more out please
  7. 1 down, 2 more Paps.
  8. Holy s***, Paps is warming
  9. f*** Salty, it should be a 2 run game still, but whatever. Thank God we still have the lead.
  10. Oh goodie, we get Okajima or Wheeler coming in to close if we somehow hold the lead. Woooo
  11. I miss V-Mart
  12. Tying run on... Good job Jenks.
  13. Please, please, please bring in Bengie!! Salty and Tek, f***ing suck.
  14. Holy f***ing s*** Salty sucks ass
  15. Holy s*** these Angels hitters are just barely missing Jenks pitches..
  16. Phew, that was close. Is Youker banned again? if he is its the mojo again! Youker gets banned, bad things happen to Sox. Yesterday he got banned and Hunter hit a 2 run homer, he came back and we regained lead..
  17. Come on Jenks. Now we only have a 2 run lead, f***.
  18. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HOaXjxipOs WTF, did Zaza really head-butt him?
  19. I agree, if Papelbon and Bard aren't available, Jenks should be the closer.
  20. Why are they intentionally walking Salty? What the f***? lol
  21. Can Salty even throw it to the 2nd basemen with accuracy? I don't think hes made a throw that didn't sail into center field or that bounced in the dirt all season.
  22. Yeah I know what you mean, of course right when I decide to log back on here and post on the game thread I log on and see a Youker post as my dad walks into the room and is like "what the hell kind of sites do you go to?"
×
×
  • Create New...