Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. WTF on game break, did they just say Grady Sizemore gets to CC when Yankees are playing tigers?
  2. Salty!! Damn Crawford has some wheels!
  3. Yeah Ortiz! Let's take the lead now. Also, I don't think Eck says "paint" enough
  4. RED SOX (13-15) Ellsbury CF Pedroia 2B Gonzalez 1B Youkilis 3B Ortiz DH Drew RF Lowrie SS Crawford LF Saltalamacchia C
  5. I hope all these series continue the way they have gone so far, and with a little luck, can you guys imagine a Hawks/Grizzlies finals?
  6. Game over,Sox win. Thank you Based God
  7. Oh, I had no idea what happened because Im listening in Spanish because its only stream I can get to work.
  8. Why did the fans randomly start cheering?
  9. No problem. Tek ripped that, nice play by Aybar
  10. It was 9-2 game, no need to continue using him in that situation, Wheeler really sucks though.
  11. http://ilemi.me/ I forgot which link I clicked,it was pretty funny when Ortiz homered though, the one guy was going insane.
  12. I love listening to the games in spanish, they went crazy when Ortiz homered and yelled random things I didnt understand.
×
×
  • Create New...