Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. That was interesting play
  2. Finally,'that was probably longest 1-2-3 inning all season
  3. This guy is putting up a battle
  4. I still like Vmart, I wish he was still our catcher.
  5. Im not sure this is a bad thing, I feel more comfortable with Aceves starting, then I do Dice-k. Plus Aceves doesnt piss me off with all his walks and isnt the slowest pitcher in baseball in the stretch.
  6. 6th pick? Wow.. Im not gonna complain though because this lottery crap did get us the #1 pick last year..
  7. I doubt that happens, I really want Wizards to get Williams if they can, Im not too excited about the rest of this draft class.. I really wish Harrison Barnes would of declared
  8. I know, there is some good prospects, but there is no superstar in this draft like a John Wall, Blake Griffin or Derrick Rose like in the past few years.
  9. NBA draft lottery is night... Meaning the Wizards might actually win something!
  10. Again, all I ever said was Dice-k sucks
  11. I f***ing love Agon, hes my hero
  12. Way to f***ing waste an opportunity. Wow..
  13. Wow, f***. Cmon Crawford
  14. JD Drew is so clutch, he gets so many clutch walks
  15. Youk with another double!
  16. No runs scored, so Im happy get at least 1 please!
  17. What about the f*** Dice-k people?
×
×
  • Create New...