Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Youker is the best poster ever
  2. Good s*** Pedroia,keep driving the pitch count up.
  3. Well I mean its not like he makes it hard to find out while trying to fit in, he just straight up makes a new account and starts talking about masturbating and dicks again.
  4. Its making me take a survey and the survey wont end, it seems like all the streams im finding are like this. :thumbdown
  5. f***, not a good start
  6. Yeah, for a little while, I guess, I cant find streams anywhere. I really hate gameday, its so boring to watch
  7. I dont, I usually watch the games on extra innings, which I bought, it sucks this game isnt on. Its a game id really like to see.
  8. Good start.. I think, Gameday said in play no out, so that should be good
  9. Dammit, I cant find a stream anywhere and game isnt on extra innings, this sucks
  10. Today, Morales got placed on DL right before game.
  11. Game is expected to start at 7:50 http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/extras/extra_bases/
  12. I hope I can find a stream somewhere, I have nothing to do tonight.
  13. yeah, it does. :thumbdown
  14. What did Papelbon yell at end of game when he was celebrating with Ortiz? lol he sounded like really hyper.
  15. Solid 2 innings by Albers
  16. Valverde is pretty good though and we might be seeing him.
  17. Also, IOrtiz, I think you are supposed to make a new game thread for Todays game.
  18. Wait so the 2nd game isnt on Nesn,extra innings or anything?
  19. Game postponed The Red Sox and Tigers will play a day-night double-header tomorrow. The first game will begin at 1:05 and the night game at 7:05. http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/extras/extra_bases/
  20. No word on when they may attempt to play this game. The radar doesn't look good. Large band of weather that may linger into tomorrow. If they don't play tonight they may try to play 2 tomorrow, but given the weather pattern that seems unlikely as well. This one may require a trip back to Detroit on a common off day after the All-Star break http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/extras/extra_bases/
×
×
  • Create New...