Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Welcome
  2. Wakefield is dealing
  3. RED SOX (28-22) Ellsbury CF Pedroia 2B Gonzalez 1B Youkilis 3B Ortiz DH Crawford LF Lowrie SS Reddick RF Saltalamacchia C Pitching: RHP Tim Wakefield (1-1, 4.50). TIGERS (25-24) Jackson CF Santiago 2B Raburn LF Cabrera DH Martinez 1B Peralta SS Avila C Wells RF Inge 3B Pitching: RHP Rick Porcello (4-2, 3.08)
  4. The Bulls realize how important this game is.. They have activated Brian Scalabrine for tonights game. s*** just got real.
  5. Awesome, I just got home to see we have scored 14 more runs. Crawford is on fire
  6. Wilson Valdez gets his first MLB win!
  7. I think that article wrongs, I looked on ESPN and it has him listed as 29.
  8. Its good to see both Pedroia and Crawford hitting, its a good problem to have when you are trying to decide if you should hit Crawford or Pedroia hit at the top of the lineup. I hope both keep hitting, same with Salty, hes on fire too.
  9. I agree with this. Id like to see Dirk get a ring, I like both him and Lebron, they are two of my favorite players, so seeing either one finally get a ring would be cool, at least in my opinion.
  10. Lebron continues to show why he is the best player in the NBA. The way he played Defense on Rose in the 4th and in overtime was crazy. Edit: and Im definitely rooting for Miami to win it, just because im a big Lebron fan.
  11. Sox win! Solid win
  12. Nice catch, JD! 1 more
  13. Cmon Papelbon.. that doesnt matter, get 2 more outs.
  14. Damn, I hate noon games, there is no way Im going to see it.
  15. Sutton sucks. I really hope Scutaro comes back soon.
  16. Its nice getting some productiOn from C spot
  17. Did the one Indian announcer really say that was intentional? Why the f*** would Beckett hits Cabrera with a curveball on a 2 strike count?
  18. I dont have any problem with the Guardians fans, these guys arent trolling or acting like a complete dumb asses like some of the other trolls ive seen here.
  19. Oh I know. On my fantasy team, I have Crawford, Hanley, Longoria and Josh Hamilton
×
×
  • Create New...