Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. That is true, however we do have our favorite player starting at catcher tomorrow, so we always have that going. Back to bitching, Drew Sutton sucks.
  2. I dont know about that.. That Lugo guy was pretty bad
  3. Mine was sarcasm too, I knew we would win all along, if you look a few posts later I mentioned Salty was coming up, implying I knew wed win. We lose this game without Salty.
  4. Well, you did call Drew a top 3 worst contract in Red Sox history.
  5. They want to face Drew, very understandable.
  6. Do the As have any pitchers with a high ERA? Jesus, every one of them it seems like has an ERA under 3.00
  7. Damn, the Athletics must know Sutton really, really, really, sucks.
  8. Lugo, Dice-K and Lackey have been worse, at least Drew had a big hit in the playoffs.
  9. Solid outing by Aceves
  10. Good AB Drew Sutton This game is f***ing ridiculous
  11. f***ing Francona, now we have Sutton up instead of Agon
×
×
  • Create New...