Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. f***, cmon lester
  2. Nice start to the inning, good shot Scutaro
  3. The Yankees are throwing at our best player! *******s
  4. Nice play JD Drew, you've Been doing decent lately so I'll stop complaining about you.
  5. Salty keeps on doing work, no one can get him out right now.
  6. Damn I thought that was gone
  7. s*** good point, Yankees have CC AND Colon. They could literally eat our whole team, including the coaches.
  8. Yeah I saw some thing on ESPN about him playing baseball in The ghetto on the shittiest fields and everything else. He's been through some tough s***.
  9. Bobby Jenks would f***ing eat Joba, that would be the best fight.
  10. Lol Garcia pulled already
  11. Good play, Youk!
  12. Good s*** Youk, I'll take it.
  13. Look at that speed by Agon!
  14. Oh wow, I can definitely see why he is falling now. Thanks for responses.
  15. What is the deal with Bell? Im looking him up and he looks like a beast? Is he headed to college or something? Im sorry if its a dumb question Im not familiar with college/highschool prospects at all.
  16. The Nationals could be a very scary team in a few years.. Zimmerman, Strasburg, Harper and now Rendon? Wow.
×
×
  • Create New...