Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. As painful as it would be to see, Id still respect him
  2. Jacoby!! Sox lead!
  3. Good s*** Tek! Cmon Jacoby!
  4. Mike Cameron!!! Lets go!! Good s***, I will stop saying you suck now for at least a week!
  5. 3-2 count, please Cameron, just a sac fly
  6. Come on Cameron you f***er, please get the run
  7. Im not gonna complain but they really gave Lowrie a triple there? Also, f*** you Crawford, wow..
  8. Good s*** Beckett
  9. Wow, at this rate Sabathia is probably going 8 innings
  10. Damn, nice throw by Tek
  11. Nice play by Agon... Get some runs now please
  12. It looks like the wait may finally be over, Brian Cardinal is finally getting a ring.
  13. Cameron is a beast
  14. Good s*** Crawford
  15. If this is any indication, this is going to be a long ass game
  16. Yeah it's tough to get a job right now, mine is a pretty s***** job. I clean tables at a restuarant, take out trash and all that crap. It works for now though as I'm just looking for some extra cash while I'm in high school. And damn I thought that was gone, especially by thE camera angle.
  17. I just turned 17
  18. Awesome, I had to work all night and thought Id miss the game, Im pumped I get to see it. Thank you rain.
×
×
  • Create New...