Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. It's very odd to see Napoli not striking out after falling behind in the count.
  2. It really depends. Some players are safe to have a username after, like Pedroia or Ortiz. Even if they leave Boston, they are two guys who will always be loved by Sox fans.
  3. Yeszir told me he coul change my name before if I pmd him, but I'm probably just keeping this name
  4. Same, I'm glad I'm not th other one. Lol
  5. Haha it does. I've been thinking of changing my username for a while but can't think of anything.. Only reason I made my username after Bay in first place was because I joined this site right around time Bay was acquired and I'm very uncreative with user names lol. I don't really mind though, I have nothing against Bay at all.
  6. Another nice piece of hitting by Iglesias. Good s***.
  7. Very productive out. Good piece of hitting and base running.
  8. Good s*** Nava! Way to take one for the team.
  9. I can't believe Napoli didnt strike out there.
  10. Ortiz continues to kill the ball.
  11. Ellsbury is on fire
  12. PEDs have really help him. @Pal, I feel the same way, I hate that fat piece of s***.
  13. Just came home and I see 7-7 in top of 4th... what the hell?
  14. f***ing Lester... smh
  15. Napoli is slumping so badly right now, its extremely frustrating.
  16. Its not really "wireless", but you don't need to plug the ethernet cable into the PS3, you can just connect to Wifi and watch it.
  17. Ill take it... Tied game.
  18. Nope, I just do it wireless and it runs smooth for me.
  19. Could've been much worse... However, just the fact they scored two runs is going to make this very difficult with Felix on the mound. At least Orioles and Yankees and already lost today.
  20. Lester closing in on 40 pitches in the inning... Awesome.
  21. I don't know if you have any game systems or anything, but every time I stream on my xbox, its usually completely lag free, I just switched to it once my brother got done playing call of duty and lag is gone. It might just be because my computer is a piece of s*** though. lol
  22. My MLB.TV is working, but its been lagging a lot and randomly freezing, then skipping ahead. Its very annoying.
×
×
  • Create New...