Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. f***ing kidding me? Come the f*** on Doubront
  2. I'll take it. f*** you faggot
  3. Soriano is insanely hot right now.
  4. Kalish just had another surgery, I wouldn't be counting on him to make any kind of impact ever, the dude cannot stay healthy. http://espn.go.com/boston/mlb/story/_/id/9562517/boston-red-sox-ryan-kalish-scheduled-surgery
  5. Boston Red Sox ‏@RedSox 2m 8/15 at TOR: Ellsbury CF, Victorino RF, Pedroia 2B, Ortiz DH, Gomes LF, Drew SS, Lavarnway C, Nava 1B, Middlebrooks 3B, Peavy P.
  6. Yeah, I know, I just think its funny/sad all these accounts were the same dude and he's been doing it for years now. He doesn't give up lol.
  7. You would think this idiot would eventually give up lol, like wtf. Was this dude also that random guy that wanted to stalk Red Sox player? And youker20?
  8. Figures, he chose a similar name , which is a random s***** player, made very odd posts and made weird game threads. How the f*** many accounts has this dude had? Lol
  9. This dude actually reminded me a lot of the Javier Lopez guy we had a few years ago who used to make retarded game threads lol.
  10. Lester is definitely not winning any gold gloves.
  11. Nice hustle Gomes. Also, Orioles just lost on Aaron Hill walk off
  12. Soriano has 3 homers and 12 RBI the past two games. Thats crazy.
  13. I'm pretty sure it isn't possible lol.
  14. Big win. Koji continues his dominance.. Also, what the f***, the Jays announcer just said Koji got the win and the save, WTF, how is that even possible?
  15. I've noticed it as well. Every time I watch him, he seems to always be making nice diving stops, or great barehanded plays.
  16. At least Napoli can do something correctly, nice catch.
  17. Victorino!! Lets f***ing go!
×
×
  • Create New...