Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Even if it is right call, which it is. It doesn't change the fact the stadium is a f***ing piece of s***.
  2. That is such f***ing ********
  3. This stadium is so f***ing retarded
  4. I have more football jerseys than anything from any other sport. I've had too many steelers jerseys to count.
  5. Also, I'm not a fan of jerseys at all. I like the player shirts though. I have ellsbury, Pedroia, Ortiz, Youk and a Carl Crawford and Gonzalez I need to burn.
  6. Honestly, its gotten to the point where I almost hate the Orioles more than the Yankees, just due to the way they ended our season and celebrated like a bunch of f***ing retards all over Baltimore. I was unfortunately at the game and it weirdest thing I've ever seen, like what the f***? You missed playoffs too, dipshits. That and I live in Maryland and honestly, Orioles fans can be pretty f***ing retarded too, almost just as bad as Yankees fans, I cannot stand that team.
  7. Missed the game but love seeing the W. Hopefully they can finish off the sweep Monday. f*** these ****s.
  8. ^ Definitely jealous of you, ill be at work, wishing I could at least watch game.
  9. f***, I work till 5, so I will miss first half of game and tomorrow I work 5 till 11 so will likely miss whole game. I hate these damn start times. At least I can watch all of Monday's and Tuesdays games (if needed).
  10. I hate that start time is 3 pm. UGHHH, why not a little later..
  11. I'm so pumped for this game
  12. Yeah I work in a restaurant, so Ill have those nights too, at least the game will hopefully be on one of the bar TV'S.
  13. Rodgers, the only time Rodgers should ever been on a bench is due to injury or a bye week.
  14. And won!! Lets go! Good s*** Mike Wallace
  15. So I'm down 2 and have the saints kicker against Mike Wallace... lol
  16. Henderson Alvarez threw a no hitter apparently, I don't think anyone really had any idea it was going on. lol
  17. Quintin Berry lol, what the f***
  18. Awesome lineup.
  19. Yeah, I don't really see much of a point to a chat room. Especially because I usually post on my phone and chat rooms don't work so well, lol.
×
×
  • Create New...