Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Maybe its just me, but I have never been interested in winter Olympics, I just don't find this stuff interesting. I mean I guess some of snowboarding or whatever is cool, but I don't like hockey and I don't understand how people watch curling. It was on at the bar yesterday at my work and people were getting into it, like what the f***? Its so boring.
  2. The east vs west s*** in the dunk contest is retarded. I'm glad John Wall won though. If only Beal could of won the 3 point contest too.
  3. I don't understand the Wizards. How do these f***ers beat teams like Miami and GSW but lose to f***ing Milwaukee and Utah. Being a fan of this team is beyond frustrating
  4. Yeah they are ugly as s***... I don't understand this sleeved jersey s***.. The players have complained about it affecting shooting and they are horrible looking.
  5. Because Lebron haters have no life and never leave him alone. Lebron could win 10 NBA championships in a row, 10 MVPs in a row and cure cancer and Lebron haters would still find something to bitch about. I don't understand the hate for Lebron, I really don't. The only people who I can somewhat understand hating him are people from Cleveland. However, I can understand why Lebron is getting s*** for last night. He said he was gonna put up huge numbers last night and played below his standards in a blowout loss to the Wizards http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/wp/2014/01/16/wizards-crimes-against-lebron-james/
  6. Haha yeah I was at the game and it was like 50/50 Heat/Wizards fans, s*** is ridiculous. Half these morons don't know s*** about basketball either and the ones who do were going f***ing insane acting like they just got eliminated from NBA playoffs lmao. I was so glad Wizards beat their ass. I also like how the Wizards have a "bandwagon" cam where they show Heat fans on big screen and s*** on them. On another note, it was nice to see Greg Oden back healthy, he played very limited but looked good. Good for him.
  7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiF_Lup8X_I http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgBBRnm0rls Wizards not only beat the s*** out of the Heat, but Nene embarrassed Lebron twice, once swatting the s*** out of him on a fastbreak, and again in the 4th with the poster dunk on him. All of this after Lebron claimed he was going to have a huge game tonight becaused people accused of him of "coasting" and not trying hard during the regular season.
  8. Celtics make huge splash and acquire two time NBA Champion Joel Anthony
  9. These NBA Christmas jerseys are HORRIBLE
  10. Lance Stephenson crossed the s*** out of Courtney Lee last night and then had an awesome celebration Hahaha awesome
  11. Back to back wins vs the New York teams.. coming into the season this would be an impressive accomplishment for the Wiz.. At this point in the season, not so much. If Wiz can stay healthy there is no reason at all they can't finish top 4 in this s***** ass eastern conference.
  12. Am I missing something with Logan Morrison? Looking at his stats he doesn't seem very impressive to me.
  13. 2 years $32 million? Awesome, we get Napoli back at a position thats a big need and don't have to commit long term to him. Love it.
  14. I don't want to admit it, but this is a pretty good signing by Yankees, Beltran will likely have a big year in NY, with that park and in that lineup. Even if he is old and declining, for at least 2014 he should be good. His defense or lack thereof can be made up for by Ellsbury and Gardner.
  15. I don't know anything about soccer aside from the women's team having some really hot girls like Alex Morgan. But go USA!
  16. He definitely wasn't going to get that much from Boston. At this stage in his career it makes sense for him to get as much money as possible. While I won't cheer for him, I don't blame Jacoby at all.
  17. Well I mean honestly, what else would he want? He already has two championships. It sucks he went to Yankees but I understand it. Whatever.
  18. Derrick Rose left the game with what appears to be a serious knee injury... Early reports are he has a torn right ACL. If this is true, this is horrible, Rose cannot catch a break.
  19. Kentucky played a very good team and barely lost and actually beat themselves. the free throw shooting was pathetic. Once that team starts playing consistent, they are going to be scary good. The Talent on that team is ridiculous.
  20. For where he was just drafted and how he's performed this season (In fantasy, not real life), he has been bad. Guys like Dalton, Roethlisberger, Foles and etc have outperformed him and he has similar point totals with Alex Smith and Tannehill. I'm just saying in fantasy, Wilson has actually been better this season. + Wilson is playing Vikings, who have one of worst pass defenses in NFL, while Panthers have one of best. Id still probably start Brady, just because I don't like benching my top draft picks ever. However, I fully understand the debate and why Thunder asked and wouldn't say its dumb at all to roll with Wilson over Brady
  21. Not sure how many people watch college basketball, but figured I'd start this thread anyway. This class of players is absolutely insane and some NBA teams are going to be very lucky next season. Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker and Julius Randle all have superstar potential and showed it off tonight. This is going to be a very exciting season. Wiggins won the battle of the top 2 recruits vs Parker tonight.
  22. I don't blame him for starting Wilson. Before the Steelers game, Brady had been terrible in fantasy and my friend has actually been using Wilson over Brady since like week 4 or so.
  23. Maybe it was just one game, but KG and Pierce looks like complete garbage tonight. They both look extremely old and were absolutely abused defensively. Nene made KG his bitch. Nice to see Wiz win 2 in a row after 3 losses to start the year. Nene finally being healthy and getting on the court has been huge. Him and Gortat have played well together thus far and Wall/Beal have been great together. I can't wait to see what Wiz will look like when Otto Porter finally gets on court.
  24. If the Marlins were willing to accept an offer like, I'd be all for it as well. I just really wouldn't want to move Xander in any deal.
  25. I just read that Sox are interested in Beltran and also have expressed some interest in Tim Hudson. I don't know about Hudson, but I feel like Beltran would be a solid get.
×
×
  • Create New...