Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. f***ing win. f*** the Yankees
  2. I mean my life is far from bad its just that its nonstop stressing over work and school. My work is inconsistent with hours, I'm having trouble paying for school and have to stay at a stupid ass community college, literally only due to money reasons and I don't have much help paying for anything. But yeah, I have no patience either, I wanna get out of this s*** school and at least get into a real school, for one, college fun and 2. better my education.
  3. This x100. Growing up sucks, since high school its been all downhill for me. Now its nonstop stress and ********.
  4. f***ing work ruining this for me. Buchholz needs to pitch well, he looked like s*** last start and he is definitely a concern right now.
  5. Another perfect inning for Koji. Good win
  6. At least it wasn't a double play...
  7. Was thinking this to myself also... Idk I'm not a fan of bunts, but with how many DPs we've hit into it's definitely one thing to consider
  8. JBJ he's been having some great AB
  9. Ortiz ripped that s***
  10. Another good AB by JBJ
  11. Yeah can't say I'm a fan of any of them lol. Not a big country fan and I don't listen to Beyoncé or Kelly Clarkson
  12. Another fantastic inning for Peavy
  13. Kelly Clarkson all the way
  14. Good play Ryan Roberts
  15. Damn, we find all kinds of ways to make double plays happen
  16. OH SWEET ANOTHER DOUBLE PLAY. This s*** is getting annoying
  17. HEY!!! We didn't ground into a double play and we scored!! That pitcher is a dumb ass for throwing that, Pedroia was at 1B already lol
  18. Yeah but he could play SS and Xander could play 3B.. Doesn't matter how you slice it Drew is a huge upgrade over Roberts, Herrera and all these other guys we've been playing out there.
×
×
  • Create New...