Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Abreu playing awesome today
  2. https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2899326-blue-jays-reese-mcguire-pleads-nolo-contendere-in-public-masturbation-case.amp.html It’s a true story. As soon as he got traded here it went viral on Twitter as a lot of people only knew his name for one reason lol
  3. He got arrested for masturbating in public
  4. I’m a millennial who grew up in a die hard Sox family, but grew up in Maryland. If I became a fan of another baseball team such as Baltimore or Nationals I’m pretty my dad would’ve disowned me lol.
  5. Based on this teams payroll and expectations, especially compared to the Pirates, there have been a lot of “bad” seasons.
  6. Jerk off man comes up clutch!!
  7. Come on McGuire. We need insurance runs. Maybe Jerk one over the RF fence?
  8. I think it’s Reynolds, but that guy can field really well.
  9. What did I just watch?
  10. To be fair, we have a guy hitting worse than .056
  11. Duran has been putting together some solid AB vs LHP this year.
  12. Are they ever not bad?
  13. Holy s*** I’m so tired of this umpire calling pitches out of the zone strikes on Sox hitters and calling the same pitches Balls for the Pirates
  14. I was reading a stat a few days ago on Twitter that for whatever reason, a lot of the bigger guys tend to have more pitches out the zone go against them, Judge, Casas, Stanton, and O’Neil Cruz were some of the examples used. I understand high and low being more difficult with taller guys, but the outside strikes are pretty inexcusable
  15. This umpire is dog s***. He’s missed like 15 calls in not even 3 innings
  16. Abreu is really starting to swing a good bat
  17. Good swings by Rafaela and Duran. Need to score here
  18. Letdown game? What are your expectations in a game starting a reliever and missing 5 regular starters?
  19. Before I could even finish taking a Piss Dalbec, Reyes and whoever else just went 1-2-3
  20. Incredibly that’s not even the worst, Jose Abreu somehow has a -1.4. That guy really fell off hard
  21. Is there a player with a worse WAR so far this season than Pablo Reyes?
  22. Sounds good. I’d be down. I’m not 100% which/how many games in Cincy we’d be going too because my friends also want to knockout NFL Hall of Fame and go to see Cedar Point but we’ll absolutely be at the very least 1 of them and most likely 2.
  23. And Story is REALLY missed because his replacements are Pablo Reyes, whose been one of the worst players in the MLB and Davis Hamilton.. who is also really bad.
  24. Giolito was 100% going to be in the rotation if not injured. The point wasn’t that those guys arent pitching well, but that the depth is getting really thin for a team that already didn’t have that much of it
  25. 3 is my max too. I usually do it when I travel just because I’m not sure when/If I’ll be back to that park/city. PNC is one definitely worth going to three games for. It’s one of my favorite parks in baseball. Im trying to see every ball park and this year Im somehow ending up in Ohio because Sox play in Cincy which I feel like doesn’t happen often, so I’m going to knockout Cleveland that week also when they play the Mariners as I don’t really want to come back to Cleveland any time soon and even if they aren’t playing Boston, it’s still a game that should hopefully health permitting feature Jose Ramirez and Julio Rodriguez
×
×
  • Create New...