Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Based on what? He has a career 6.03 ERA and 1.59 WHIP in 54 career starts.
  2. I don't think a single player on this team has played well tonight aside from Mookie (and I guess Hanley). This effort/play tonight has been pathetic. This is the type of game that gets people DFA and fired.
  3. Ross had actually pitched well before tonight. His ERA went up over 2 runs tonight.
  4. Good job by Light/Ross to limit the damage and hold the Angels to 11 runs.
  5. Pat Light is a beast. We should let him start next.
  6. This is the most pathetic game I've seen in a while
  7. Carlos Perez had a batting average under .200 coming into today, he is 4-4 with 4 RBI tonight.. WOOO GO SOX PITCHING
  8. Shaw is having a rough game in the field.
  9. Another solid start for Clay. Good effort, buddy
  10. No, Harold Reynolds, we don't need 25-30 homers out of Hanley to be successful.
  11. I don't have confidence in Clay to do anything but suck ass at baseball.
  12. How many more chances does this dipshit get? He's made 13 starts and 3 of them are quality. I know a lot of the other options suck, but he's proven has not making any progress. He sucks. Good start Mookie.
  13. f*** BUCHHOLZ. Jesus Christ I am tired of watching this bum
  14. Mike Trout is one hell of a hitter
  15. In other good news - Dae Ho Lee just homered to extend Mariners lead over the Orioles to 3 in the 8th.
  16. We have Buchholz and O'Sullivan pitching the next two days, so we'll need the Gods, but even the help of God might not be enough to make Buchholz pitch well..
  17. Holy s*** we win!!
  18. Can they really overturn that? I don't know about this.
  19. Wow...huge break there..
  20. I thought that ball was gone off the bat...
  21. This game has had some really odd plays and I've only seen the bottom of the 6th on.
  22. What a play by Koji!
×
×
  • Create New...