Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. This is comical. What the hell are the D-Backs doing.
  2. What are you doing Farrell!?!?! Why isn't Price pinch running!?!?
  3. Even though he played for the Yankees, I really did enjoy watching Cano field, that dude has a cannon and makes it look effortless, almost too effortless at times.
  4. Ill be in Baltimore with some MVP chants on Tuesday. The Orioles fans really didn't appreciate it during his 3 homer game.
  5. But he's so damn good that he'd be worth extending now, on a deal similar to what Trout got after 1 year.
  6. MOOKIE!! I love this guy
  7. I really enjoy watching GoldSchmidt play (not against the Red Sox). I have him on my fantasy team every year so I watch him a lot when I can. he's such an all around stud, he's a 1B with 17 stolen bases that hits for average, power and is good fielder.
  8. Yay, more sarcastic comments defending Farrell. Lets all take a moment to appreciate how good Farrell is at his job. Maybe today Ortiz can be on 3rd and he can pinch run for him with Craig Kimbrel!
  9. If I'm Dombrowski I'd try and convince the owners to let me just release him, it wasn't his signing and sometimes you need to cut your losses. I don't see where he fits in at all with Shaw, Hanley, Moncada and a potential signing of someone like Encarnacion next year. He's out of shape, overpaid, and his play has been horrible. I would say trade him, but who in the hell would actually WANT him?
  10. Nice job Pedroia.
  11. I don't know how people watch pre-season. I was watching part of the Steelers game tonight and holy s*** it was horrible football being played, turned it off after 5 minutes lol.
  12. We need posters like SC30, even though the Sox are pissing everyone off, at least he can make the game thread funny, like what the actual f*** lol.
  13. I have no idea to be honest, he was such a stud out there defensively last year. I think we should move him back out there IMO.
  14. Why do I put myself through this s***.. Its the same s***** story every night, they'll find a way to f***ing lose every game.
  15. Come the f*** on Ziegler, can this f***ing bullpen EVER do its job?
  16. Hanley and Sanchez collided at 1B on an infield single and Hanley was down for a little bit, he appears to be alright though.
  17. Kind of weird they would pinch hit for the only guy in their lineup whose done much of anything (1-1, home run, walk).
  18. NESN, get your s*** together... Jesus
×
×
  • Create New...