Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. The whole rotation is on a roll right now, this is great to see.
  2. Big inning here against the middle of the Tigers order.
  3. "This is the type of game where he needs to be an ace and allow 0 runs on 2 hits over 8 innings, we are paying him 30 million and expect that every time!!"
  4. 5 innings 1 run so far from Buchholz? I'm happily surprised.
  5. Sandy Leon!! MVP MVP MVP MVP
  6. Xander looks absolutely awful at the plate right now
  7. Our chances of winning might've gone up with the Farrell ejection at least.
  8. Remy makes a good point, Martinez assumed the ball was caught and ran back and was passed, someone has to be out.
  9. What the f*** just happened?
  10. I like when the opposing team makes 1 pitch weakly hit outs.
  11. Why was Hernandez send down instead of Marrero?
  12. This is one of the most random lineups I have ever seen.
  13. Station 13 with I believe the longest win streak of the year so far? Lets keep up the "Dbag" mojo
  14. Yeah its really bad here. I'm glad they just called the game. We checked forecast and rain wasn't supposed to stop till around 1 AM (its still pouring at the moment and street are flooding, I had to leave the stadium before it got too bad, noway I couldn imagine as a fan (or player) waiting for AT LEAST 3 hours for the rain delay to stop. All in all though, very good start by Price in a big game, and the offense really showed up, especially JBJ Loved that Mookie got MVP chants throughout the game in Baltimore, it felt like it was 60/40 Sox fans today, which was awesome.
  15. It's supposed to rain for 2 more hours. Just call this s***. I'm at game and just checked forecast and it isn't good
  16. Red Sox manager John Farrell said he's optimistic Eduardo Rodriguez (hamstring) won't have to miss a turn in the starting rotation. Rodriguez left his start Tuesday against the Orioles after four hitless innings because of tightness in his left hamstring, but the leg loosened up as the night went on and Farrell told reporters after the game that he felt the team caught the issue before it became something serious. Rodriguez has been excellent in three of his last four outings. http://www.rotoworld.com/player/mlb/7561/eduardo-rodriguez
  17. I've been to two games this year. Mookie has hit 5 home runs in the two games. Ill be at the game tomorrow too, I expect some more homers from Mookie.
  18. Of course we rock Sox gear, we also started a ton of "MVP" chats for Mookie and "Papi" chants every time Ortiz came up. Red Sox fans were more dominant tonight by far, and it wasn't close. Pretty sad that Baltimore is in first place and doesn't sellout games ever, and half the stadium was fans of an opposing team.
  19. Orioles fans REALLY hate Mookie
  20. Can't even blame Farrell. All these bullpen guys just f***ing suck
  21. This bullpen is pathetic
  22. Can the bullpen ever not suck
  23. f***, what happened to Erod? I'm at game and they just took him out really fast
×
×
  • Create New...