Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Ugh, the unwritten rules, one of my least favorite things in baseball.
  2. Will be at the game tonight.Last time I went to a game it was Mookie's 3 homer game, it was fun. f*** these *******s.
  3. Well he also wanted to make Kimbrel a starter, so nothing he posts surprises me.
  4. Kimbrel never makes it easy, holy s***. But ill take it.
  5. Holy s*** that was scary
  6. 1 big out. Two more please Kimbrel
  7. These jokes never get old haha
  8. Holt (Or Leon) definitely give you a better chance of scoring than Holaday. How is that ********?
  9. Ugh, not the start we needed
  10. Can't say I feel confident with Kimbrel against Lindor, Napoli and Santana.
  11. Its a good sign, he's looked awful lately.
  12. Ziegler was warming up, but he for some reason went with Abad.
  13. Agreed.. Ziegler was the logical move IMO, but whatever, it worked.
  14. No he had 92, I didn't have a problem with letting Pomeranz start the inning.
  15. Its nice to see Abad not blow a game for a change
  16. Big Dick Pom Pom.. lol what the f***
  17. This. I don't get what's so hard to understand. It was an idiotic move.
  18. Pomeranz has been very good tonight. Encouraging to see.
  19. Wright himself admitted he was trying to get a good secondary lead so that he could score from 2nd on a double. If with two outs in an inning where he is running on contact, he is concerned about scoring from 2nd on a double, that should tell you all you need to know about how "fast" Wright is. “That's why I more like dove, jump backed to the bag vs. slide, because it caught me off guard," Wright said. "I didn't think my lead was that big and I panicked, I just jumped back. My initial reaction was 'don't get picked off.' That's the last thing I wanted to do. If the ball's hit hard — I wasn't going to try to score like other hitters would on a single, I wanted to make sure I had a good enough secondary where if it's a double, I could score. But that's what I did, I jumped back to the bag, and I just happened to land on my arm the wrong way. One of those things at first, I was thinking the worst, I was thinking labrum because of the way I felt, but I'm glad that it's not.” http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/red_sox/clubhouse_insider/2016/08/steven_wright_hurt_shoulder_pinch_running_replaced_by_clay
  20. Or in JBJ's case, the player could be leaving because their wife/GF are giving birth.
  21. Wow great play by Xander and Shaw.
  22. Marco Hernandez and Deven Marrero were both added to Roster, as well as Heath Hembree Wright to DL, Elias optioned.
  23. I couldn't find out why either, one guy on Twitter said Red Sox just said he's on it for "personal reasons involving family".
×
×
  • Create New...