Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Sandy Leon just got intentionally walked. This is getting ridiculous.
  2. You have to throw the ball right down the middle to get a strike tonight.
  3. Feels like this game should be a blowout, yet we only lead 2-0 in the 4th
  4. Holy f***, I don't think those two bombs that Owens gave up to Upton have landed yet.
  5. Kimbrel didn't make it easy.. Miggy, V-Mart and J-Up all hit the ball hard, but ill take it.
  6. Wow... Got really lucky there.. I thought that was gone.
  7. Damn, Miggy ripped that ball just right at Benintendi... Ill take it. 3 more outs
  8. I have a bad feeling about this here.. Miguel Cabrera scares the f*** out of me against any pitcher
  9. Come the f*** on Barnes, stop walking people.
  10. Good job Ziegler.. definitely need some insurance runs..
  11. And just like that, 1 run game.
  12. I think the better question is "which bullpen bum will blow the game?"
  13. Game is resuming now apparently, just saw an update on twitter
  14. 191 by Hack Wilson
  15. Ugh, this will probably mean, depending how long the stupid rain delay is, that Pomeranz won't return.
  16. f***, ANOTHER rain delay?
  17. The more I watch Pomeranz, the more I like him. Good job by him to get out of trouble.
  18. Big double play
  19. I actually at one point wanted the Sox to go after J-Up. I'm glad they didn't, he is having an awful season.
  20. Obviously we want him to do well, I want everyone on the team to do well. But I don't see how someone can really make a post almost gloating as if they were right all along based on one good start, when Buchholz has been horrible for a majority of the season
  21. That ball was a f***ing foot outside..
×
×
  • Create New...