Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. http://i66.tinypic.com/2vjzxc8.jpg Mookie looks like a little kid next to this dude
  2. Rick Sutcliffe and some really fat guy I didn't recognize.
  3. Of course Hanley hits into a double play.. Sums up our offense this season
  4. ESPN broadcasts are so bad, these conversations have been ridiculously bad tonight lol
  5. There was a fly ball hit down right field line, Judge reached and fell into crowd and caught the ball, the Umpire thought he didn't catch it and ruled it a foul ball, which led to a somewhat lengthy review, to finally rule Judge caught the ball.
  6. But it looked like a catch the whole time, what the hell was the umpire looking at? lol
  7. Why is this Judge play not a catch? I really don't understand
  8. Lot of ground balls. Only one was hit well (Hanley).
  9. Bad play by Xander, then a bomb..
  10. http://i67.tinypic.com/fd7l8h.gif
  11. Hasn't Ross been hurt/sick? I don't think there's anything wrong with him as a player, he's much better than Abad. Plus he's a funny dipshit who smacks into bullpen walls and dives for home runs while in bullpen.
  12. I'm all for Abad going, he blows.
  13. Two days in a row without a game to watch, lame.
  14. Eric Thames is ridiculous. His whole story is a bit absurd, and I'm kind of skeptical of how he became so good, but its fun to watch.
  15. I really don't think he was aiming for his head, it really is hard to hit a guy intentionally in the right spot, and we all know Barnes has questionable control. Suspension was expected and justified.
  16. I doubt that. Westbrook doesn't have any help. Harden was the Rockets 4th leading scorer last night and they still won.
  17. Price had a rough start last year, but settled in nicely as the season progressed. He probably wont be worth the contract he signed, but he is still a VERY good pitcher and way more consistent and trustworthy than Wright, Erod or Pom.
  18. I would be okay with Beni hitting lead off, it should be him or Xander IMO.
  19. Its usually labeled to guys who play defense excessively hard and hustle all game, it just so happens most of those guys can't shoot. They're usually guys people hate playing against too. Draymond Green's, Dellys, Tony Allens, etc.
  20. He's hurt at the moment, but yeah, he's arguably best defensive player in league when healthy.
  21. But at the same time, it was handled badly by Barnes, and I think that is what Pedroia's issue partially is. You don't under any circumstance throw at a guys head, especially with how hard Barnes throws. I don't like Machado but I don't want to see him seriously injured.
  22. There is numerous guys in different sports considered "gritty" regardless of race. I don't see it being a racial thing. The word gritty was used a lot for Juan Pierre, and is used a lot for guys like Patrick Beverley and Tony Allen in NBA. This topic is absurd
  23. Sandoval isn't even worth a DH spot, he hasn't been good at any point in his Red Sox career, its year 3 now.
  24. I've heard Machado and Pedroia are friends, and they were talking after the HBP. I don't really know what that was about. This definitely wont end after today, regardless of how Pedroia and Machado feel
×
×
  • Create New...