Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I think Lackey is a douche, but he's a good pitcher and I would welcome him back to Boston in a heartbeat.
  2. Yeah, not a good throw by Xander, but that's equally on Taylor, I think Rizzo was going to beat him to the base anyway..
  3. Awesome. Just f***ing awesome.
  4. Where the hell was that pitch?
  5. He's made the decision of "who should go" when Price comes back very easy.
  6. I don't think anyone understood it. Wright has been horrible all season and we have a chance to get a quality start out of him, he looked done at the end of the 6th, and he brings him out for another three batters? WHY? it makes no sense. This isn't a hindsight thing either, numerous people said he shouldn't of been out there on this thread.
  7. Now were in position to lose.. THIS is why Farrell is a horrible manager. I defended him when the offense was slumping, he cant control that, but everyone in the world knew Wright was done, yet this dumb ass brings him out for no reason, and lets him give up a bomb and a double.
  8. And of course he f***ing puts Wright back out there and he gives up a bomb. f***ing stupid.
  9. Yup. We should take 6 innings of 3 run ball against the Cubs from Wright and be happy. No reason to mess around and put him back out there.
  10. Hanley and Beni with BOMBS today. Damn
  11. How the actual f*** is that a strike? What a joke
  12. I dont like Abad, but he was huge tonight.
  13. Orioles were up 9-1 on Yankees, its now tied 11-11 in 9th. f*** the Orioles.
  14. I think he sucks and I wanted him fired a while ago, but its the team sucking right now. Not sure what he's supposed to do when a team scores 1 run in 17 innings.
  15. Farrell didn't force the offense to score 0 runs. I'm not a Farrell supporter but this game isn't on him. 1 run combined in 2 games wont win s***.
  16. This offense is playing pathetically bad.
  17. I think they were hoping a full year of Benintendi, Moreland and Pablo would make up for Ortiz and Shaw. So far it hasn't been close. Hanley can't really "replace" Ortiz since he was already on the team and was a key contributor last season. We are getting no production from 3B offensively or defensively and that's a huge issue
  18. At the very least they're making Chapman throw a lot of pitches.
  19. Oh good, Severino is out, all we have to do is get three runs off those bums Betances and Chapman.
  20. I've heard more Pokey Reese references on ESPN tonight then I ever did when he was playing. Thank God, I loved Pokey Reese.
  21. This game is absurdly boring and frustrating to watch.
  22. Holy s***, Leon is down to .196? I knew he was slumping but damn.
  23. Porcello isn't an issue tonight. He's allowed 1 earned run, gotten little to no help defensively and the offense hasn't scored any runs for him.
  24. Good job by the bottom of the order to go 1-2-3 and make him throw very few pitches.
×
×
  • Create New...