Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. 34 pitch first inning.. At least no runs scored.
  2. Jesus Christ Pomeranz..
  3. We've had two 3B injure themselves attempting to field a ground ball. This team is truly amazing.
  4. Another day, another Marco Hernandez error.
  5. Wooo, another night of Gary Thorne! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvcRx17A9iY
  6. Sale suspended for what? He didn't even hit Machado. Is Bundy getting suspended too?
  7. http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/519141.jpg Drew Pomeranz (2-1 4.15 ERA) http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/592332.jpg Kevin Gausman (1-2 7.50 ERA) Gausman has been absolutely horrible this season and Sox have roughed him up once already. Win this s***.
  8. I like this a lot better than paying for Donaldson. We don't need a superstar, we just need someone who is average/above average. What were getting now is a pile of steaming s*** on offense and defense.
  9. I don't think so, rookies take time to develop, and two of the top prospects are PGs (Fultz and Ball), I think Celtics best option would be looking to trade the pick for one of these stars allegedly available (Jimmy Butler, Paul George, etc).
  10. I'm not saying Jones was right, but I'm ashamed of our fan base for taking part with behavior like that. It was disgraceful and makes our team and fan base look like racist jokes. Sox are getting national attention for this, just what we needed, more stupid adversity.
  11. Jones says fans were chanting racist things at him and throwing peanuts at him, s*** is unacceptable.
  12. Orioles actually can play defense, that's something we cant do.
  13. After 4 errors tonight we are now 2nd in the MLB with 23! only 1 behind Milwaukee!
  14. I actually like him, one of the very Orioles I have a lot of respect for. He's a good dude off the field.
  15. Okay, Marco is proving he cant field at 3B.
  16. I don't like Farrell and I want him fired, don't get me wrong, but the blame needs to be on the players too. They are out here playing like a bunch of dipshits. Fielding is horrible, and there is so many mental mistakes, which are unacceptable.
  17. Every game its something stupid. I really cant believe the s*** this team does.
  18. probably a strikeout and a double play
  19. It honestly wouldn't surprise me with the way this game has gone. Hey, a run!
  20. That's a nice break.. Maybe we'll actually score a run or something here.
  21. I'm a big Marco Hernandez fan, I like the way he plays and think he's going to be a solid MLB player, that being said: I don't think any 3B on this roster is the answer, including Pablo. None of them are good fielders and/or aren't experienced there. How far away is Devers? A trade may be needed to fill the position.
  22. I've randomly seen him appear online also. I've never been banned so I don't know how it works here, but on most forums you can still login and you'll appear online but all you'll be able to see is a message that says something like "Sorry, you have been banned from this forum".
  23. Which equals 16 games and 12 starts, he hasn't even had a chance to show much of anything.
×
×
  • Create New...