Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Vazquez and Leon have the defensive abilities of a starting catcher, and there is very few catchers in baseball who actually hit decently these days. We'll be fine with them as our catchers.
  2. I wish he could keep his pitch counts down, but overall very solid start from E-Rod, lets hope captain dipshit doesn't send him out for the 7th..
  3. This umpires strike zone is all over the place.
  4. ********, Machado isn't a f***ing Mewtwo, he's like a f***ing rattata
  5. This is actually hilariously awesome. "Not just any player is worthy of signing a Pokémon card for Addison Russell's collection. It needs to be a player the Cubs shortstop admires -- and one who matches the traits of the Pokémon character on the card being autographed" http://www.espn.com/blog/chicago/cubs/post/_/id/43832/really-bro-pokemon-addison-russell-is-building-baseballs-most-unusual-autograph-collection
  6. Yeah I can't really comment on his play last season, I didn't watch any rangers games besides when Sox played them, and I honestly didn't pay any attention to him. He has a reputation of a great fielder and maybe this is some kind of weird slump, but so far he doesn't look good at all.
  7. Did they just say Addison Russell has MLB players autograph Pokemon cards for him and that Xander Bogaerts autographed his Charizard? lmfao wtf
  8. Wow, that was a dominant inning by E-Rod, striking out Bryant, Rizzo and Zobrist
  9. I kind of wish ESPN would lose their sound..
  10. Yeah, he really doesn't look too good. When I was told he was a gold glover, I was expecting another Adrian Gonzalez, he's looked like a below average defender thus far.
  11. E-Rod allowing a lot of base runners and throwing a lot of pitches.
  12. Hanley is starting to get hot.
  13. E-Rod's walks continue to be an issue.
  14. It also would change game plans. If a team KNEW they had 4 downs, that would open up to different and unique strategies. It definitely could work, there is numerous HS teams who do it and have tremendous success. If some of these elite offenses had 4 downs, all they have to do is average 2.5 yards a play for a first down. I think its worth an attempt, but I don't think any NFL team is ballsy enough to attempt this. Teams don't like going away from traditional strategies.
  15. Anthony Rendon - 6-6, 3 home runs, 10 RBI, 5 runs
  16. I hate the Orioles so much
  17. And guess what? His son shoots ridiculously well also.. yet guys like Deandre Jordan won't change their technique and are okay shooting 40% from line while in NBA https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/sports/basketball/ct-granny-shot-nba-free-throw-20161228-story,amp.html
  18. A lot of people don't want to adjust and listen to what statistics say. For example, it's surprisingly with how many extra points are missed/blocked, teams don't try for 2 more. Steelers are only team I remember doing it consistently, and it works for them. No one is consistently stopping Ben/AB/Bell from getting 2 yards.
  19. What's annoying about him is he has been a dominant pitcher ever since he left Boston. His ERA has been 2.23 or lower every year since he left, it was over 6 in Boston..
  20. Bobby Jenks, Andrew Bailey, Joel Hanrahan and Javier Lopez were some of my favorite relievers in recent memory. All beasts.
  21. I agree with this, he isn't fast by any means, but last year he seemed Ryan Hanigan slow on base paths, this year he seems in better shape.
  22. Judge reminds me so much of Giancarlo Stanton.
  23. Wasn't the weather also really s***** that night?
  24. The Red Sox bullpen has actually been pretty good this season...
×
×
  • Create New...