Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. What magic was worked on Shaw? He's the same player and did exactly for the Sox last season that he is doing for the Brewers now. On June 1st last year, his OPS was .850. He's off to a nice start, but the same thing happened last year before he fell off a cliff.
  2. Carl Crawford's is worse than Ellsbury. At least Ellsbury plays and contributes a positive WAR. Crawford was absolutely awful in Boston in and LA.
  3. Mookie having a huge game.
  4. This has been a horrid pitching performance
  5. I wish this team would run more, 3-2 count Mookie should definitely be running. I know theyre down by 5 but Pedroia is a DP machine.
  6. HORRIBLE outing from Hembree.
  7. We should put all our 3B into a hole and just leave them there and play without one.
  8. It worked out, but doesn't seem like the smartest move from a guy barely on the roster, when his team is down by 5.
  9. Mookie is having a huge game.. Unfortunately he's about the only one having a big game. Also did D'Arnaud run through the stop sign?
  10. Good defense by Leon and Rutledge
  11. Walking guys in front of Eric Thames seems like a great idea Pomeranz, keep doing it buddy!
  12. I don't think I'd legitimately trade Mookie for anyone outside of Trout. Trading a young stud for prospects is huge risk and isn't worth it. I doubt those prospects would amount to what Mookie already is, an elite, cost controlled MVP candidate.
  13. I really miss Shaw when I watch our 3B play
  14. Pom is getting detroyed
  15. I hope Mookie stays lead off, he just seems more comfortable up there.. and a lead off home run is such a dangerous threat, and I feel like its intimidating to the pitcher
  16. https://sports.yahoo.com/news/pirates-pitcher-jameson-taillon-treated-suspected-testicular-cancer-220818366.html This guy cannot catch a break with injuries and now this. I am a big fan of Taillon and made it a priority to get him on my fantasy team, and am absolutely wishing him the best. f*** Cancer
  17. I'd happily take Michael Kay over Gary Thorne any day
  18. https://twitter.com/wshhfans/status/861404062939480065
  19. We don't need Shaw, we have Deven Marrero!
  20. Barnes has been struggling, but the rest of the pen has been very solid.
  21. You don't remember his ridiculous hot streak in August 2015?
  22. Dammit! I wanted Deven Marrero to get the 2nd and 3rd out of an inning without hitting into a double play! (I wonder if that's ever happened?)
×
×
  • Create New...