Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Why is everyone standing around doing nothing? Its not like this weather was a surprise.
  2. Were getting even less production this year from 3B.
  3. Price to make his season debut Monday
  4. I think putting Sam Dyson in for any amount of time is leaving him in too long, that guy has been horrendous. My friend drafted him in fantasy at the start of the season to be his closer, and his ERA/WHIP still haven't recovered. I don't get why the Rangers keep giving him high leverage situations to pitch in.
  5. I would bet anything that Ken Rosenthal's stupid article about the Red Sox "looking very white" had no impact at all on their decisions to sign or draft any player. I still can't believe he got away with writing that ********, and then later tried to imply it was what the fans liked to see.
  6. http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/519141.jpg Drew Pomeranz (3-3, 4.97 ERA) http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/607259.jpg 1-2 (4.33 ERA) Let sweep these bitches
  7. Dammit. I have to work tonight and will miss this. Luckily I get to witness the legendary Pom pitch tomorrow!
  8. I remember when he wrote this gem: http://www.talksox.com/forum/threads/10929-Ken-Rosenthal-quot-The-Red-Sox-look-very-white-quot Dude is a moron
  9. http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/519242.jpg Chris Sale (4-2 2.19 ERA) http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/527048.jpg Martin Perez (2-5, 3.71 ERA) We have a win streak!! lets continue it
  10. A lot of walks in this game for Rangers pitchers. Who the hell walks Deven Marrero?
  11. Xander has the weirdest swings and hits, but it works so Ill take it.
  12. This ump f***ing blows
  13. Better score some runs here
  14. Ugly way to score a run, but ill take it
  15. Man Marrero has some great AB's.
  16. Marrero with that nasty .379 OPS..
  17. Xander has a .817 OPS in 3 hole. He isn't a problem, he only had 2 home runs in Mid May last season and finished with 21.
  18. I really hope Kendrick isn't getting another start, he doesn't even give the team a chance to win. Although, I'm not sure Owens, or Johnson do either.
  19. Pretty crazy how JBJ is hitting this bad and still has had a positive WAR.
  20. http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/519144.jpg Big Dick Rick (2-5, 4.23 ERA) http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/488768.jpg An ugly dude who got traded for Anthony Rizzo (1-3, 2.45 ERA) Win this s***
  21. I think IT is a very good player but he has a huge weakness that he really can't help, his defense is really bad and it's in large part due to his height.
  22. Not a Celtics fan, but that effort last night was awesome to see. Avery Bradley played his ass off on both ends.
  23. They do for sure, but even when Pomeranz's injury issues were made public, Dombrowski still decided to take him.
  24. DomBrowski has traded for three guys who were damaged, that's been concerning. On paper I was fine with Carson Smith trade, but Pomeranz one was bad, and this one isn't looking good.
×
×
  • Create New...