Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Price doesn't look good at all right now. He needs to stop walking guys.
  2. I think by the end of this telecast that Rick Sutcliffe is going go to the Yankees clubhouse and actually suck Aaron Judge's dick.
  3. Not sure what JBJ/Mookie were doing there, that ball probably should've been caught.
  4. Mookies walk rates are up, strikeout rates are down, he's still hitting the ball hard, but has a low BABIP. He's definitely struggling but I'm not worried. But then again, I'm also not/wasn't worried about JBJ. Now Pablo... that's a different story, he doesn't even show positive signs.
  5. http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/456034.jpg David Price (1-0 3.00 ERA) http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/501381.jpg Michael Pineda (6-3, 3.76 ERA) Big game tonight, would be really nice to take this series. Am Looking forward to seeing how Price does. Lets win this s***
  6. I'd rather have JBJ vs LHP, especially with way he's been hitting ball lately.
  7. How is that not a critical situation? Didi was a left handed hitter at Yankee Stadium and was the tying run in the 8th inning of a game. Plus Barnes is prone to giving up bombs.
  8. Craig Kimbrel is really f***ing good.
  9. That was a horrendous swing by Carter. Pitch was nowhere near the zone and his bat was nowhere near the ball.
  10. I was in shock when I saw the stat last season after Mookie had his 2nd three home run game of the season (lol), that Ortiz never did it, but Pedroia and MiddleBrooks did. #Baseball.
  11. I turned off the Sox game for a moment (which I rarely do ever) to watch Scooter's AB, I turn game on and 1 pitch later he lines it into right field bleachers. That was one of the cooler things/calls I've seen live. Its not every day we get to see a 4 home run game, and its even more absurd coming from a guy like Scooter Gennett, who you don't think of as a power hitter.
  12. Scooter Gennett just hit his 4th home run of the game...
  13. We literally have two black holes at the bottom of the lineup.
  14. Not sure what to say about Pomeranz outing.. I guess 5 innings, 1 earned run is solid.. but it was only 5 innings, and 123 pitches? I just don't get how this guy can throw so many damn pitches.
  15. Pomeranz has 117 pitches through 4.2... What the f***...
  16. Either way Pomeranz should be covering there.
  17. When Moreland hits home runs, they are BOMBS
  18. Pomeranz is frustrating. He's not a bad pitcher but his pitch counts at brutal.
  19. Pomeranz throwing a lot of pitches and more sloppy, s***** fielding. This sounds familiar.
  20. It really irritates me when on a 3-1 count someone swings at a pitch that isn't even close.
  21. Really good inning from Pomeranz. Strikes out the side, and the one hit was a ground ball by a great hitter.
×
×
  • Create New...