Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. In other news - Giancarlo Stanton is a f***ing animal.
  2. 5 f***ing errors? The fans who showed up deserve their money back.. W
  3. Alright f*** this game. I'm drinking some Ciroc and playing the new madden.
  4. Nobody in this game came to play today. This is one of the worst game I've seen the team collectively play all season. Just horrendous.
  5. I hope Gary Thorne chokes on the worlds biggest dick
  6. What a horrible looking game. I just got home but I see we've made 4 errors in 5 innings and allowed 7 runs? Jesus.
  7. Nunez actually can play the outfield. He's not very good at it, but he's not very good anywhere defensively.
  8. Sox are getting hammered by an army of .200 hitters.
  9. Can't hate on Hanley there. He ripped the ball just unfortunately right at someone.
  10. If Hanley hits a bomb here, a lot of his struggles will be forgiven. Make it happen
  11. I mean why start the AL Cy Young winner when you got Doug Fister and Eduardo Rodriguez right?
  12. I don't think watching Big Bang Theory is ever a good option under any circumstance.
  13. Good job Moreland. Cuts into lead very quickly.
  14. Another hard hit single. Sale doesn't look good. He seems to really struggle with the Guardians for whatever reason.
  15. Sale is getting hit hard by absolute scrubs. What the hell is this?
  16. Sale giving up a hit to Bruce, who struggles against LHP, a hit to a .229 and then walks a guy hitting .186.
  17. I've always heard good things about him as a teammate and he seems like a good professional player. + his ability to play all outfield positions and his elite speed will be of good value in playoffs. As I've said before, I think this is a really solid acquisition for while JBJ is injured, and for the playoffs.
  18. Solid win. Now we have Sale going tomorrow with a chance to take 3/4
×
×
  • Create New...