Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Fantastic AB by Hanley. C'mon Moreland..
  2. Beni continues his hot streak. Cmon Hanley, we need a hit here
  3. Sox get a break. Walk and an infield single.. Would be amazing if Mookie could get one in the gap.. or better here.
  4. I don't think Pomeranz will have much of an absence. Its just back spasms. I do agree though, I don't trust this bullpen at all.
  5. He was also put into an incredibly s***** situation - bases loaded 1 out and Judge/Sanchez coming up.
  6. Red Sox only have 5 hits.. 3 by Vazquez.
  7. I doubt it, especially against Yankees pen.
  8. Yeah, Barnes was horrendous, but Kelly wasn't much better.. Only reliever who looked even decent was Workman.. and I guess Reed who just got the two outs as I was typing this.
  9. 4 relievers this inning.. Jesus Christ this is a s*** show to the fullest.
  10. What the f*** kind of pitch was that?
  11. I mean Farrell sucks ass as a manger but the whole pen has been horrible tonight. Not sure what he should've done that would've helped the situation.
  12. I mean your the only one saying those things... so...
  13. Oh good, the guy who gives up a lot of bombs coming in to face a guy who hits a lot of bombs.
  14. Bullpen has been horrendous tonight.
  15. Thank you Joe Kelly for cleaning up that dipshits mess.
  16. What is this s*** show? Now Judge is up with bases loaded. Awesome work Barnes
  17. Barnes looks like s***
  18. f***ing Matt Barnes
  19. Christian Vazquez with the bomb!
  20. Hopefully Workman can get thru this inning, then it just pours down rain.
  21. If they've cleared waivers, yes. However, if it really is back spasms, Pom will be fine.
  22. That's good news. I've had back spasms before and they suck, but its not a serious injury that'll keep him out a prolonged period of time.
  23. Pomeranz suffered some kind of leg injury. He didn't look comfortable at all and they pulled him.
×
×
  • Create New...