Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I don't get it either. I remember a lot of JD Drew haters on here due to his low RBI totals and him "being a pussy". Good times.
  2. Hanley hasnt been good this year. I'm just saying RBI's are not a good stat to determine if a guy is having a good year.
  3. I don't think Henry Owens and Roenis Elias should ever be used as reasons to "not acquire another starter".
  4. Khris Bryant bats cleanup and only has 55. Does he suck? Its a random fluke stat.
  5. Hanley hasn't been good, but RBIs are such a random stat and don't really tell you much. Pujols has been one of the shittiest guys in league this year (-1.7 WAR, .650 OPS, etc) and has 75 RBI.
  6. I don't like deal at all for Celtics. Difference between Kyrie and IT isn't enough to warrant giving up Crowder, a good prospect and the Nets pick. Cavs now have some good trade bait to acquire another star.
  7. It's okay guys. Hopefully Holt will be in the lineup tomorrow and will have a chance to get his OPS over .500!
  8. Holt is so f***ing bad. I'm sure I'll get a nice message about how valuable he is though, he can play 212 different positions at a s***** level.. Wooo
  9. What the f*** does this even mean and what about Scott makes him seem like that kind of guy?
  10. Good s*** Robby Scott. That was f***ing huge
  11. Well Kelly had already pitched, I'm assuming Reed is unavailable. There really wasn't much of a choice besides Kimbrel. Hembree is equally as bad.
  12. What a s*** fest. Barnes has been f***ing trash
  13. That pitch was nasty by Hembree.. Now here comes Encarnacion..
  14. Great job Barnes you jack ass. Now Hembree is in to give up a 3 run bomb.
  15. Barnes is such a frustrating person to watch pitch.
  16. He was bad in April, good in May, horrendous in June, very good in July, and has been good in August.
  17. Nah your right. Brock Holt is an unbelievable defensive Wizard. He's a white Ozzie Smith. At the plate he's even better. I hope he plays every day.
×
×
  • Create New...