Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Judge is easily the best player.
  2. Hanley continues to have fantastic AB's.
  3. I thought the guy on Sunday was very good too.
  4. Sanchez is in one hell of a slump as well.
  5. No, he is bad out there. I literally worry about him handling popups and routine grounders.
  6. They literally talked about mustard for almost a full half inning.
  7. I know he'll come around eventually, but I am really loving how much Stanton is sucking.
  8. They always do this. ESPN sucks.
  9. Hanley has been amazing with RISP
  10. He hasn't done anything yet, and has hurt the team with his trash defense. His AB was absolutely horrible, all he had to do was put the ball in play and a run scores, even a double play. It was worst AB of the inning easily and not even a single comment about it..
  11. Thank you SC30! The effort you put in worked!
  12. I love how you all jump at JBJ's throat but not a peep about JD striking out with 1st and 3rd and no one out, or about Nunez popping up with bases loaded and one out.
  13. Terrible AB's by JD and Nunez
  14. I actually liked Frozen too. Doesn't beat Lion King as my favorite Disney movie, but I definitely enjoyed it.
  15. Did Manny really "do it" though? He was horrible in the field. Also JD is 30 and has never been a good fielder, he isn't just going to become a good fielder out of nowhere.
  16. For all the arguments of JBJ's defense being overrated and him rated 11th or whatever, one of those 10 outfielders ahead of him isn't a replacement option. I just don't see how taking him out of the lineup and either inserting Moreland in (with JD as a full time OF) or starting Swihart full time is worth it. With the options we currently have, I don't see how benching JBJ or trading him without acquiring another OF (and this doesn't really makes sense either) will make the team better. Moreland isn't an elite offensive player, he's mediocre at best (and has been worse than JBJ so far for these SSS loving people) and JD is horrible in the outfield. Swihart is mostly an unknown, who hasn't prove anything. Its a joke this gets discussed literally every year when JBJ starts slow. Trading him when he is slumping in the middle of the season makes literally no sense.
  17. Yup. I've been telling people all season, JBJ's bat, or lack thereof, is well worth having his elite defense. I really don't want to see anymore JD in the outfield unless absolutely necessary, he has been awful in both games out there. He missed played that ball in Miami that Mookie catches with ease and today he was a s*** show all game.
  18. Ohtani is perfect thru 6 with 11 strkeouts. This guy is looking real legit both hitting and pitching.
  19. I mean for that price, you definitely take Stanton. He'll be fine lol, Its April.
  20. No news really, he's gonna be "further evaluated" tomorrow.
  21. Giancarlo with another 5 strikeout game.
  22. Wow... What a win
  23. Man the Rays suck.
×
×
  • Create New...